Metro Rankings

bleacher

My point is I have seen Pearl beat way too many times by 40 and 50 points with a running clock. They are not much better than any elite metro school IMO. Stratford matches up well with teams like PC and Marshall County. The bigger, as athletic and much tougher than PC. I thick this is where the Fitzgerald factor comes into place. Plus Stratford would have the best player on the field and probably 4 out of the top 5 kids on either team. I think the score at halftime of the PC/MBA game was 49-0. MBA could have beat them by 80 if PC didn't opt to stop the game. That doesn't happen to Fitzgerald coached teams and thats the big difference between those two programs.

Instead of totally biased "logic". We have one very valuable bit of data to help us make an educated guess. They both have a common opponent.

PC 41 - CPA 0

Stratford 7 - CPA 6

My point is I have seen Pearl beat way too many times by 40 and 50 points with a running clock. They are not much better than any elite metro school IMO. Stratford matches up well with teams like PC and Marshall County. The bigger, as athletic and much tougher than PC. I thick this is where the Fitzgerald factor comes into place. Plus Stratford would have the best player on the field and probably 4 out of the top 5 kids on either team. I think the score at halftime of the PC/MBA game was 49-0. MBA could have beat them by 80 if PC didn't opt to stop the game. That doesn't happen to Fitzgerald coached teams and thats the big difference between those two programs.

Lol MBA would be up about the same if not more on Stratford. Stratford has played NO ONE the caliber of PC except maybe Marshall Co, but idk how good they are either.

Edited by HighLife

And MW. By the way PC has played great non region games. Stratford has played glencliff and ezell Harding. Stratford struggled against EN, CPA, and GP.

Fitzgerald has done a great job and Stratford is having a fine year, but they are not just blowing the doors off people and imo are probably the fifth best metro team. I've got Stratford third right now but only because of their record. Give it a few weeks and they will drop to where they belong.

IMO I'll take #2 from PC over #1 From SHS. Lil Jay is a BEAST!! All you have to do is stop #1 to make it a good game. When PC is on Offense Pick your poison? We can run and throw the ball. Idk where you getting this tougher kid stuff from but that's your opinion. IMO #1 for shs is a good player and make some noise on Saturdays but.....We ain't doing nothing but balling with sophomores and juniors not to mention the quarterback is a sophomore and a first-year starter. Good luck to yall I hope yall make it deep in the playoffs this year. Hopefully we can take a 3a,4a and 5a team to Memphis #MetroOnTheRaise #PcVsEverybody Edited by FBfan26

I like TJ, but Lil Jay would be the best player on the field. If we played Fri PC would mercy rule Stratford.

Stratford has beaten every opponent on their schedule and has a legit shot at 10-0. Where were they 2 years ago before Fitzgerald came?

To say these other teams would or could beat them is merely jealousy. Stratford is not loaded with talent. But they are tough and now have a chance to go far in the playoffs.

PC is talented and are tough kids. I only would pick SHS over them because of Fitz.

CR is talented and on a roll. Never considered them as tough before.

Mpw is overachieving.

OVT has talent but are soft.

Hboro is very talented and may still go deep in the playoffs

Bleacher one could argue before Fitz they were playing with kids who came to the school. Now the kids are coming because of Fitzgerald. I would guess in two years Stratford has seen more transfers than the previous ten years combined. Now the job he has done is great and the kids want to play for him. Also got to look at the schedule, take out MC and who have they really played. Going 8-0 so far is good and hope they go far. But they are not any better than hills boro, overton, PC, or CR.

Stratford has beaten every opponent on their schedule and has a legit shot at 10-0. Where were they 2 years ago before Fitzgerald came?

To say these other teams would or could beat them is merely jealousy. Stratford is not loaded with talent. But they are tough and now have a chance to go far in the playoffs.

PC is talented and are tough kids. I only would pick SHS over them because of Fitz.

CR is talented and on a roll. Never considered them as tough before.

Mpw is overachieving.

OVT has talent but are soft.

Hboro is very talented and may still go deep in the playoffs

PC not jealous hats to Stratford for having a good year so far. But if they lined down today PC would embarrass them and this was supposed to be a down year for PC.