Metro Rankings

bleacher

For board purposes...what two teams beat pearl cohn in the last 9 games??? Where are they ranked in the state? What would any other metro schools do in those games? Better yet why no other metro schools play those type games?

After seeing PC being blown out by 50 points with running clock twice in the last 9 games is not really striking fear into other metro teams, Im pretty sure nobody will be ducking PC. This is hardly the PC teams that everybody feared in the late 90's. Those guys were brutal.

For board purposes...what two teams beat pearl cohn in the last 9 games??? Where are they ranked in the state? What would any other metro schools do in those games? Better yet why no other metro schools play those type games?

#1KC in 4a and a Top 3 team in the state. #1MBA DII top 3 team in the state 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I don't know this guy's logic. Technically you can argue these two teams are the top two teams in the state hands down. Edited by FBfan26

So two of the best privates in the whole state? Yea somethings wrong with ppls logic. Bias comments are entertaining.

#1KC in 4a and a Top 3 team in the state. #1MBA DII top 3 team in the state 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I don't know this guy's logic. Technically you can argue these two teams are the top two teams in the state hands down.

Edited by footballguru26

East Nashville has always been full of talent. Before Fitzgerald, Stratford was getting robbed! Now they're are more staying home to mix with a few transfers. Every metro school has kids out of zone nowadays...

So why can't east win? If Fitzgerald has that big of an impact, will they ever win?

OK I hope you're close to Stratford program and tell them to put us on their schedule it's simple frog. We play a tough non region schedule unlike Stratford.

Marshall County has been ranked in the top 3 in the state in 4A. Maplewood was ranked in the top ten in the state in 4A. Stratford beat them both. The schedule was already set when Fitzgerald arrived. Catholic is in 4A, you got beat by 50. MBA was winning 49-0 AT HALFTIME! There is no excuse for that. No shame in losing, but as great as you make PC out to be, there shouldn't be a running clock and down by 50 in the 2nd qtr.  

This is the difference Fitzgerald makes in the two programs IMO. I never remember PC getting beatdowns anything like that when he was there. In fact they were the ones handing out beatdowns. PC is a big enough school with a big time zone, they should never get beat by 50 in 2 qtrs. Does MBA have more talent than PC? I don't think so.

Marshall County has been ranked in the top 3 in the state in 4A. Maplewood was ranked in the top ten in the state in 4A. Stratford beat them both. The schedule was already set when Fitzgerald arrived. Catholic is in 4A, you got beat by 50. MBA was winning 49-0 AT HALFTIME! There is no excuse for that. No shame in losing, but as great as you make PC out to be, there shouldn't be a running clock and down by 50 in the 2nd qtr.

This is the difference Fitzgerald makes in the two programs IMO. I never remember PC getting beatdowns anything like that when he was there. In fact they were the ones handing out beatdowns. PC is a big enough school with a big time zone, they should never get beat by 50 in 2 qtrs. Does MBA have more talent than PC? I don't think so.

I played for Fitzgerald so I'm not gone sit here and talk bout him. Alot of respect for him, but with that being said (WE PEARL-COHN) dropped 35 on Stratford last year in 2 quarters so don't act like he can't lose big now. If that was a 4 quarter game add that up bout 70 points right chill dude Stratford having a good year but PC would blow them out.

I played for Fitzgerald so I'm not gone sit here and talk bout him. Alot of respect for him, but with that being said (WE PEARL-COHN) dropped 35 on Stratford last year in 2 quarters so don't act like he can't lose big now. If that was a 4 quarter game add that up bout 70 points right chill dude Stratford having a good year but PC would blow them out.

In a jamboree? A scrimmage? A scrimmage over a year and a half ago almost? You are reaching now. You do realize that was when Fitzgerald first took over maybe the worst program in Metro. Much different program now, as you saw against top ten 4A schools this year and big time college prospects at every position group. 

Again, Stratford is bigger, tougher and more talented at almost every position than PC is this year.  Better backs, better OL, much better DL, much better DB's, better QB, etc. 

Better this, better that...lmao. They ran Stratford off the field last year in only two quarters, yet you guys "magically" have better talent at every position after one year. Hysterical. I WISH Stratford had played MBA this year just so you could see the difference that there is from your "good" 3A school compared to the top private school in the state this year.

Better this, better that...lmao. They ran Stratford off the field last year in only two quarters, yet you guys "magically" have better talent at every position after one year. Hysterical. I WISH Stratford had played MBA this year just so you could see the difference that there is from your "good" 3A school compared to the top private school in the state this year.

Oooooo Got em

Exactly but we'll never know cause Stratford won't schedule MBA.