Metro Rankings

bleacher

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

What team do you coach 247?

At a school where ability to recruit is not the only football coaching skill. Win a lot of games and players are recruited for the first time by a college coach. At a school very similar in many ways the schools that always beat metro's finest when coaching matters.

1 hour ago, fb247 said:

At a school where ability to recruit is not the only football coaching skill. Win a lot of games and players are recruited for the first time by a college coach. At a school very similar in many ways the schools that always beat metro's finest when coaching matters.

You just told WIP to stop dancing, then you start. What's the name of this imaginary school? You probably don't coach anywhere just on here hating again. You probably tried to coach at PC, and Brunetti turned you down. 

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, fb247 said:

If you do coach anywhere, you probably just on the staff to fix equipment, and tell players to get back on the sidelines during Friday nights!!!!

1 hour ago, fb247 said:

I agree a good coach is a good coach. I only said the guys earlier mentioned could not get a job in the other counties. I do think the three you mentioned are the best in metro schools. Just can't recruit well enough to win. I like your comment various reasons, that was a good one. Quit dancing around the bush and say the truth. They can't get the job because they are not that good of a coach. Man up WIP.

So now them three are the best? First it was metro coaches are terrible, and couldn't get a job outside of metro. I'm convinced that you really don't have a clue what you are talking about!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, fb247 said:

I agree a good coach is a good coach. I only said the guys earlier mentioned could not get a job in the other counties. I do think the three you mentioned are the best in metro schools. Just can't recruit well enough to win. I like your comment various reasons, that was a good one. Quit dancing around the bush and say the truth. They can't get the job because they are not that good of a coach. Man up WIP.

Actually coach Harris came from county school before joining PC. Matter fact the last couple of years has turned down some of them county jobs you think don't want metro coaches!!!

Fb247 I listed those three because those are the ones I know. If Gore had stayed in Williamson he probably would have gotten Brentwood when Crawford left. If Williams had stayed at Blackman I think he would have had a good shot there when Shad left or one of the other schools. I think Coach Page could coach and be successful just about anywhere outside of metro. I am aware of things I've seen and didn't agree with. No need to say anything more.

Firebird Brunetti has a job many would not succeed at. He and his staff consistently do a good job over there. The only knock would be to play a little more disciplined against the more fundamentally sound teams. You could say that about many metro teams though.