Metro Rankings

bleacher

13 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Fb247 I listed those three because those are the ones I know. If Gore had stayed in Williamson he probably would have gotten Brentwood when Crawford left. If Williams had stayed at Blackman I think he would have had a good shot there when Shad left or one of the other schools. I think Coach Page could coach and be successful just about anywhere outside of metro. I am aware of things I've seen and didn't agree with. No need to say anything more.

Firebird Brunetti has a job many would not succeed at. He and his staff consistently do a good job over there. The only knock would be to play a little more disciplined against the more fundamentally sound teams. You could say that about many metro teams though.

Last couple of years PC coaches has cleaned that up alot! We still make some bad decisions on the field, but nothing like it was several years ago.

2 hours ago, fb247 said:

At a school where ability to recruit is not the only football coaching skill. Win a lot of games and players are recruited for the first time by a college coach. At a school very similar in many ways the schools that always beat metro's finest when coaching matters.

Come on man...You win 8 games and get stomped by Alcoa and now you can beat us? Mmmmm 

5 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Give me a number not just a school!

I dont know from 2006 and on but I know WH the past 6 years has sent about 10-15 each year but there classes are HUGE.  I seen the graduation on the news a few years ago. Gotta ask Blackhaven

Edited by FBfan26

12 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

I dont know from 2006 and on but I know WH the past 6 years has sent about 10-15 each year but there classes are HUGE.  I seen the graduation on the news a few years ago. Gotta ask Blackhaven

I'm working on it, from 2007 to 2011 PC sent 55 players to College. I'll find out rest tomorrow.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

13 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Give me Eddie Woods or  Tony Brunetti as  HC and I'll beat most 'well-coached teams'. Whoever you regard as 'well coached' is gonna struggle if they don't have the players

We'll put MTF, Players make the coach but coaches set the foundation. Eddie woods is a prime example. Look who they beat to get to the state." Well coached" teams. Just cause you coach outside of metro doesn't mean you're a better coach . Pearl has been successful and Hillsboro has as well. Some of the guys you label " well coach" couldn't last a year in the obstacles metro has to jump over 

17 minutes ago, workinprogress said:

Firebird all teams make mistakes. It's how teams respond to those mistakes that matters. I've seen your firebirds respond and go to championship games. I've seen others make mistakes before the season even starts and it defines them.

True! If we can get past this semi finals curse we'll be ok.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

9 hours ago, fb247 said:

There is no coach mentioned  that could even have a chance at any job in Williamson,Rutherford,or Wilson County. 

How many state championships have recently been won from all those counties ? Ravenwood and Indy are two schools that won or made it ..... Pearl, Hillsboro and CR MADE IT AS WELL. so cut out the negativity . You seem to always be the person talking down on someone 

51 minutes ago, Hurricane717 said:

How many state championships have recently been won from all those counties ? Ravenwood and Indy are two schools that won or made it ..... Pearl, Hillsboro and CR MADE IT AS WELL. so cut out the negativity . You seem to always be the person talking down on someone 

Right!!! He stay talking down on coaches.

Edited by FIREBIRD80