Trezevant at Ensworth

kwc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that tells me is you have no idea how good Baylor is this year. When two big boys play each other they don't look as big until you actually are on the field playing them yourself.

I saw big interior lineman and mediocre skill players and thats why I believe Trezevant has a chance. If Big Baby runs for 200 it will be a long night for Ensworth.

I have looked at the enrollment numbers and it looks like Trezevant and Mitchell will remain where they are for the next 4 years. There is a chance that both administrations may choose to play up.

The enrollment will go down in the new system. They will be fine in whatever A they put them in. They could beat a lot of 6a schools.

I have looked at the enrollment numbers and it looks like Trezevant and Mitchell will remain where they are for the next 4 years. There is a chance that both administrations may choose to play up.

I remember looking at the projections a while back and I remember seeing that Trezevant would remain in 2A.

Guessing 2A to 3A cutoff would be about 585. Some maybe 20 or 30 above or below could still be on the fence.

CR is a legitimate d1 player which doesnt happen much in 2a but i can tell you he is a difference maker. They only had 36 players I think last year but they all look like players. No slouches on that team. If not for the run on 4th and 5 we win I think. That being said they are a force. I just hope we get another chance Im pretty sure they will be there.

CR is a legitimate d1 player which doesnt happen much in 2a but i can tell you he is a difference maker. They only had 36 players I think last year but they all look like players. No slouches on that team. If not for the run on 4th and 5 we win I think. That being said they are a force. I just hope we get another chance Im pretty sure they will be there.

If you don't get another chance in that game it will be one of the biggest disappointments ever in school history. No reason why Marion County shouldn't waltz back to the 2A title game.