Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Maybe its just the nature of the game, I don't know, but have yall noticed that it doesn't take long for any DB thread to get away from football and embrace subjects like Pal's, Eastman, the band, the upper deck, fire the coach, etc.

Was hoping to see more X's and O's type of talk for this very important game against the Rebels.

It may not be a barn burner on the T but I guarantee you this will be one heck of a game on the field in a few days...

You're Drunk Also.

The Fulton game last year was sro

Your right RW , I forgot about that one. I wished we could play Catholic someway because that would be a big sellout. I'm sorry I have not been to all the games but family comes first and I've enjoyed seeing other places this year but I will be back. Glad the Bradley game was changed for Thursday Night. 

Is there any kind of city ordinance against abseiling (rappel) off of that upper deck?

adrenaline-roof-walk-munich-germany.jpg

years ago one of the big boys on the team now was sitting at the top of the stadium with me and my family.We had room for several extras and it was hard to watch the game and all the kids that would come to the top.this picture reminded me of that kid because he had taken a long wire and tied I think a cup to it and was swinging it back and forth over a cops head below.hadn't all the kids been laughing and looking,he might have done like Client Eastwood in the old western where he was swinging the pot back and forth before laying out the guy below.

years ago one of the big boys on the team now was sitting at the top of the old stadium with me and my family.We had room for several extras and it was hard to watch the game and all the kids that would come to the top.this picture reminded me of that kid because he had taken a long wire and tied I think a cup to it and was swinging it back and forth over a cops head below.hadn't all the kids been laughing and looking,he might have done like Client Eastwood in the old western where he was swinging the pot back and forth before laying out the guy below.

just meant to edit the first post adding old stadium Edited by BatmanDB

If DB pulls off the upset the students and fans WILL storm the field afterwards.

I know that the TSSAA takes a dim view of such actions but does anyone know the specifics?

Do they just levy a fine against the school or does it have implications to the team in the next game, the playoffs, etc.?      Or maybe they just give you a warning not to do it again??

Guest footballfan100

So Maryville did have a couple guys return last week? Who were they? Who is still out? I'm not saying DB knows all about u guys, but they know alot. 2 weeks to prepare and scheme is alot! Just saying that if Maryville is planning on running the ball alot, that it could be a long night! It will be 2 teams running at each other all night. Maybe you all have got more defensive players back since we played you all 2 weeks ago.

If DB pulls off the upset the students and fans WILL storm the field afterwards.

I know that the TSSAA takes a dim view of such actions but does anyone know the specifics?

Do they just levy a fine against the school or does it have implications to the team in the next game, the playoffs, etc.?      Or maybe they just give you a warning not to do it again??

We go on the field after every home game. The visiting team's fans go on the field as well. We don't storm the field and we don't taunt the other team. I feel for the kids on the other team, especially during the playoffs, when the Seniors have played their last game.