AP Class 1A Top 10 Sept 26 2016

Southtowner

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people the west has nothing. The only team out there is the Memphis Tigers and they can't fight there way out of a paper bag.

This guy is a child hiding behind a keyboard and a computer screen. He's probably still in Jr. High and has to get permission from his Moma to get online. He still thinks that making fart sounds is a good way to pick up girls. At least that's the maturity level of his posts

This guy is a child hiding behind a keyboard and a computer screen. He's probably still in Jr. High and has to get permission from his Moma to get online. He still thinks that making fart sounds is a good way to pick up girls. At least that's the maturity level of his posts

I'll bet he's in high school or just recently graduated but has no friends. Very doubtful he ever played any sport much less football

Guest hevyrevy1611

It's not feasible for the costs & travel time, but putting the various Regions of West vs East in the playoff brackets would be a true test of which side of the state is stronger. Something like Top 4 of Reg. 1 vs 5, 2 vs 6 in top of bracket, then 3 vs 7, 4 vs 8 in bottom, then battle it out. Wouldn't surprise me if it's all West teams in Final Four. Yes I am a biased ignoramus who sees only one side, and I embrace it. Ha.

I don't care about any pol simply because if you don't play every game as it comes to you Nkomo matter who you are it will come back and bite you. This year the region we play in still has 3 undefeated teams , and yes that will be down to 2 after Friday. Then quite possibly be to 1 next Thursday night. So that will will answer the questions about Harriaman , Coalfield , and Greenback. So for get the polls and let's play ball. And until you beat the champion you can't be the champion so until December 2 we won't know who the best team is.

It's not feasible for the costs & travel time, but putting the various Regions of West vs East in the playoff brackets would be a true test of which side of the state is stronger. Something like Top 4 of Reg. 1 vs 5, 2 vs 6 in top of bracket, then 3 vs 7, 4 vs 8 in bottom, then battle it out. Wouldn't surprise me if it's all West teams in Final Four. Yes I am a biased ignoramus who sees only one side, and I embrace it. Ha.

everyone has one (opinion)