Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

Or maybe they are fed up of seeing a school that had little to NO success for four decades ( since the 70's) suddenly have an influx of fantastic athletes that make them a power house?

I doubt folks, no I'm certain folks didn't mind playing you when you didn't have a pipeline from BA and were not rubbing their noses in it.

If you're honest with yourself you cannot disagree with anything I said.

The hypocrisy is laughable.  You're right that the public schools were perfectly fine with playing the privates when they weren't competitive and the publics did plenty of nose rubbing of their own during all those years.  But with the private schools competitive, it's now unfair.  You hypocrites make me sick.  Bottom line is we're not going to miss you any more than you'll miss us. A pipleline from BA?  What a joke.

The hypocrisy is laughable.  You're right that the public schools were perfectly fine with playing the privates when they weren't competitive and the publics did plenty of nose rubbing of their own during all those years.  But with the private schools competitive, it's now unfair.  You hypocrites make me sick.  Bottom line is we're not going to miss you any more than you'll miss us. A pipleline from BA?  What a joke.

Whatever, in the 80's we went and played at private schools, and they threw change at our players and chanted, "That's alright, that's Ok, we're gonna own your farm one day."

BTW, we won.

We've beaten our share of privates, and lost many as well.

But it's always been obvious privates have a competitive advantage. You can't deny that.

The hypocrisy is laughable. You're right that the public schools were perfectly fine with playing the privates when they weren't competitive and the publics did plenty of nose rubbing of their own during all those years. But with the private schools competitive, it's now unfair. You hypocrites make me sick. Bottom line is we're not going to miss you any more than you'll miss us. A pipleline from BA? What a joke.

Y'all done went and hurt his feelings.... He's gonna take his football and run home to momma.

I had no problems with privates staying in with the public. The multiplier if used correctly evened the playing field. Unfortunately they didn't use it correctly and this is where we are. Do privates have an advantage? Absolutely they do and I'm sure they would tell you that, but if they would have just made each team play up a minimum of 1 class I believe you would have seen it stay the same. Is there a difference in a 200 student small, rural school with kids from a small community playing and a 200 student private school in a larger city with kids coming from a large radius? Absolutely, again no one would deny this statement.

The hypocrisy is laughable. You're right that the public schools were perfectly fine with playing the privates when they weren't competitive and the publics did plenty of nose rubbing of their own during all those years. But with the private schools competitive, it's now unfair. You hypocrites make me sick. Bottom line is we're not going to miss you any more than you'll miss us. A pipleline from BA? What a joke.

Several private schools have been good during the time yours hasn't been (four decades). Many state championships have been won by privates in all sports. They left though and you guys didn't.

The problem is you guys changed overnight from what you were to the eite program in single A. Why you cannot acknowledge the drastic change and why these folks would be upset is a mystery to me?

Or maybe they are fed up of seeing a school that had little to NO success for four decades ( since the 70's) suddenly have an influx of fantastic athletes that make them a power house?

I doubt folks, no I'm certain folks didn't mind playing you when you didn't have a pipeline from BA and were not rubbing their noses in it.

If you're honest with yourself you cannot disagree with anything I said.

what is this BA pipeline your referring to? i have a good idea and if its what i think it is you should be ashamed of that comment wow.....

There sure are a lot of posters on this thread that think they know a lot about the NCS football program. All, reality is far from your perception. That stands for the NCS posters as well as non NCS posters. Best of luck to all the teams in 1A. NCS is looking forward to next year and is very excited For the opportunity. Hope everyone finishes this year strong and healthy.

what is this BA pipeline your referring to? i have a good idea and if its what i think it is you should be ashamed of that comment wow.....

Don't make stuff up. The connection between BA and NCS is a real thing. Go back to bashing kids and schools on your new account. Maybe you'll have another tirade that gets you banned from this account?

Listen up steelerfan32 or redzebra99. Sometime small privates get athletes from the larger privates. Sometime a smaller private can have an athlete or two and the larger privates come and take those. It happens, you boys need to get along. LMBO

Don't make stuff up. The connection between BA and NCS is a real thing. Go back to bashing kids and schools on your new account. Maybe you'll have another tirade that gets you banned from this account?

ik the connection of BA to them there were 2 players on the team last year that came from BA and one this year.. one of them was tragically taken from us so by you just throwing that out there like some statement of me bashing kids check yourself buddy.. i have never bashed anyone on here and i have never gotten banned so idk what your talking about on that end