Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

ive been there but like you said you guys and teams like trousdale beat them.. so its a feasable thing to say that it can be done bc both of those schools have excellent coaching as does ncs

I believe most people's arguments is through the years, Trousdale and South Pittsburg have been about the only public schools that could challenge the good privates. Yea, we both have good coaching, but we also have had some really good players that maybe some of the other rural schools didn't have. I agreed with the multiplier but I think if they could have made every school play one class higher it would have saved everyone a lot of work.

ik the connection of BA to them there were 2 players on the team last year that came from BA and one this year.. one of them was tragically taken from us so by you just throwing that out there like some statement of me bashing kids check yourself buddy.. i have never bashed anyone on here and i have never gotten banned so idk what your talking about on that end

Good grief man. You are grasping at straws discussing a tragic event and trying to relate it to my comment. You should be ashamed.

You were just as looney when you posted as Steelers32.

I believe most people's arguments is through the years, Trousdale and South Pittsburg have been about the only public schools that could challenge the good privates. Yea, we both have good coaching, but we also have had some really good players that maybe some of the other rural schools didn't have. I agreed with the multiplier but I think if they could have made every school play one class higher it would have saved everyone a lot of work.

Multiplier is not worth a hill of beans,they adjust to the situation regardless. The only small schools that can play with those guys are one's with a lot of home grown talent or schools who boost their teams with transfers. Its not rocket science.

Private schools that play in 1-2A have a huge advantage over the ones playing in higher divisions. 1-2A is filled with some mom and pop, rural country schools. As I've said before. I remember the years when we had to play CPA, BGA, DCA, FRA, FCS, not to mention Trousdale. It took Outstanding teams at South Pittsburg or Trousdale to compete with them. Look back through the records. Typically the small public schools outside of a few schools cant Compete with the private schools. I believe that's where most of the gripe is coming from. Have you ever been to Coalfield TN? So Pittsburg TN? Greenback TN? Oneida TN? Midway TN? Trust me if you take a trip you will see what I'm talking about. There is a difference getting the players from these communities and getting them from a larger area like Nashville.

Thats right on the money.

I'm happy NCS is back on the schedule for privates. It's just like the old district 7A years.

Good luck to them.

Good grief man. You are grasping at straws discussing a tragic event and trying to relate it to my comment. You should be ashamed.

You were just as looney when you posted as Steelers32.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME BEING SOMEBODY IM NOT!!!!!! and what straws am i grasping? name the players since you know so much about a "BA connection"