South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

Wow... That Cannon got a workout tonight. Roy Vic will have to buy some more balls after that score fest.

Those durn refs flags got a workout to from our boys jumping offsides. Grider tried to go for two points from the thirteen yard line once instead of just kicking the field goal. That was the stupidest bunch of mess. If we do that mess against a real good team we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

Probably does. Without any rain, all storm drains start to smell.

Them rednecks in South Kimball just don't notice the smell. :roflolk:

Image.jpg

Lol actually South Pittsburg and or Marion County do not have a seperate storm drainage system. Maybe it was the sewar plant mixing up money over on the new HWY. However, if Signals storm drains smell it's because someone is illegally discharging something into it but you already know this doc. 😎

Lol actually South Pittsburg and or Marion County do not have a seperate storm drainage system. Maybe it was the sewar plant mixing up money over on the new HWY. However, if Signals storm drains smell it's because someone is illegally discharging something into it but you already know this doc.

Bedrock don't perk. Cain't even wade in the water comin' off this mountain. :mellow:

Get your durn mess off our website. Your just real mad that Oconnor man beat your boys real bad tonight. You think im joking but im not.

they beat us but not "real bad"

you don't like that Oconnor man because he's competing with Grider for them north Alabama boys. I hear'd he brought 5 back with him from his extended recrutin' trip 

and i'll post anywhere I dang well please, old man baby.gif

I was surprised at the product I saw on the field tonight. I've always respected the Boyd program, but it was obvious the deficiencies you guys have talked about all season. You lost some good players and good coaches from last year. That's a recipe for tough times. I just didn't think they would be that tough.

I said this exact thing(in different words)in my earliest post and a Boyd fan called me out and said I haven't seen them play.WELL I DONT HAVE TO.The endings of their games have told me enough and this one puts the candle on the cake.Boyd is not very good and SP is REAL good.Don't take a rocket scientist to see this.Great Win Pirates.

Boyds safety will limit the big plays. Boyds offense just cant score enough. 21 to 7 SP wins but should be a good game.

What kind of mess is this? That McQueen boy that you Jasperlites lawyers called around and he didnt get to play against you Jasperlites took two kicks for back for touchdowns. That Cardwell mans defence gave up a bunch of big plays. You think im joking but im not. By the way has you forgiven the SOS yet? Zzzzzzz.......

Edited by Roy Dillard

I said this exact thing(in different words)in my earliest post and a Boyd fan called me out and said I haven't seen them play.WELL I DONT HAVE TO.The endings of their games have told me enough and this one puts the candle on the cake.Boyd is not very good and SP is REAL good.Don't take a rocket scientist to see this.Great Win Pirates.

They had a lot of players playing last night that I remember from last season, but man oh man did they look different. You were right friend. They are in trouble.