Dresden Lions at Humboldt Vikings

Guest hevyrevy1611

Guest hevyrevy1611

No let up with new QB #10, Tyrone Jones a stud too. Run run run Lions. Touchdown. QB run down gut! PAT is 2pt try. GOOD. 52-26 Lions. ... What? A penalty nullifies. Next PAT kick no good. 50-36 Lions with 2mins left. (Read my post on Greenback thread about refs. Wow. Sad to watch when its bad. Man oh man)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hevyrevy1611

Final 50-26. I was impressed with vikings until their lil stunt of dissing our QB when injured. Those standing players on humboldt need to be dealt with by coaches imo. What a stinky attitude! Did it on purpose too. Even viking crowd was yelling TAKE A KNEE over & over. Several still stood until very end. Lions owned them afterwards. Hope Winn OK. He was standing later. Bad limp. Therapist was talking with his dad. Maybe coach give Winn a break next week. Was no let up at all with #10. In fact the O notched it up a bit. Hope all is fine. ...time will tell. GO LIONS.

Guest hevyrevy1611

I stay late. He is up & limping. Has a knee brace on. Was standing on own power talking to folk after. Hope coaches give him next week off. Maybe even first round of playoffs too. Humboldt was good for sure. But that attitude of poor sportsmanship needs to be "spanked" outta them. Hope Lake County takes them to woodshed next week. If by chance Lions have rematch with Vikings I promise you... Lions will own them every down. Sorry to rant... No excuse for what those players did. None! Their actions & attitude will have consequences. Watch & see.

Wayne Co/Dresden semis. Rice for WC is legit. The only black kid on the team is #20 rb/lb is a player! Cant wait to see this one down the road

Legit doesn't do Rice justice...winning is a team effort, and WC definitely plays as a team, but when the chips are down, your tired, and your hurting, there's a select few that have that "not losing today, no matter what" in them, and Rice got a double dose of it. He's a player every down...makes good decisions, good arm, runs well, see's the field...all the tools that make a good player are there, but that other ingredient is what makes him better than he is when he has to be.