Unaka at Greenback

orngnblk

My money is on Unaka not making the trip. If I'm Greenback, I sell tickets for an autograph session for Kayne Roberts. His family would buy the tickets up and Greenback would make a ton of money. They just don't need to let TSSAA know because they will want a big piece of of the pie.

That right there is funny....lol

My money is on Unaka not making the trip. If I'm Greenback, I sell tickets for an autograph session for Kayne Roberts. His family would buy the tickets up and Greenback would make a ton of money. They just don't need to let TSSAA know because they will want a big piece of of the pie.

Funny!

Was it in '89 that Hampton was 10-0 and had to flip a coin to see if who went to playoffs? Hampton lost the toss and didn't get into playoffs with a 10-0 record!

There's a better way than what we have now!

And I've told creeker this before and everyone up the creek knows I'm correct when I say, DISCIPLINE is the reason this is going on and why they have struggled in football AND basketball the last few years.

And maj is correct, AD should be addressed firmly and soon

It was the 69 Hampton team, to be clear

From what I've heard, it may make sense to punish basketball there if the players quit to get a head start on basketball season, which has been hinted at in rumors I've heard.

The rumors that the basketball coaches at Unaka have been telling kids not to play football go back several years.

Whether there's any truth to those, I don't know, but Pink McKinney has publicly complained about it since he took over and it is odd that the school's best athletes all play basketball and have pretty recently won state there but play no other sports.

I wouldn't send my kids to a school whose athletic coaches thought they could dictate what my sons played. They play football, basketball and baseball and dedicate themselves to each during that sport's season. Somebody needs to hem up that Bball coach just saying!