South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

These Corn Dogg fans seem to have a lot of class. This will be a fun week.

Pegleg let me ask you a question. I just realized my thermos is missing from last night. That lady at the gate wouldnt let me bring it in and I put it in the back of that man from ronnies red eye truck. Did you and powerp get it out? If you did I want it back or I will call that Burnett man. You think im joking but im not.

Cant wait for Friday night playoffs to start!

At South Pittsburg, we are very blessed and spoiled. All fans should come out and support this team and make noise for the playoffs. The players feed off that. I've talked to several of the boys and they want to play in front of an electric crowd not some funeral home. Even Beerman would probably say his son would say the same thing ( congrats to him on a good season so far btw). Whether it's hollering or bringing shakers or something to the game we need a revival inside of Beene Stadium and I'm just keeping it real. We don't know how good we have it some times. We look at our schedule every year at the beginning of the year and know we will mercy rule a lot of teams. That doesn't happen everywhere. Myself I have watched SP play in 7 state title games. That's more than some schools have in their history. So, come out and support these boys for the playoffs and make a little noise! It's great to be a Pirate!

Congratulations to the Pirates ! pirateship.gif

That was certainly an exciting way to end the regular season ! redthumb.gif

It is truly amazing to see what you guys are able to accomplish year after year.

Good luck in playoffs. If I come to the speedway, can I shoot the cannon? Cannon_shoots_5.gif

Troll I garuntee you if you come Grider is going to charge you double and tell that man that shoots that durn cannon to shoot you with one of Griders balls. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg let me ask you a question. I just realized my thermos is missing from last night. That lady at the gate wouldnt let me bring it in and I put it in the back of that man from ronnies red eye truck. Did you and powerp get it out? If you did I want it back or I will call that Burnett man. You think im joking but im not.

I picked it up for you Roy. I turned it into that Grider man this morning. There is nothing left in it though because his body guard drunk it all. However, he said he would leave it at the gate and if you wanted it you had to pay $16 Friday night ($8 to get in for the playoffs plus $4 for holding your thermos and $4 interest)

Troll I garuntee you if you come Grider is going to charge you double and tell that man that shoots that durn cannon to shoot you with one of Griders balls. You think im joking but im not.

I'm not fallin' for that mess, ole man. Grider ain't got no balls. All he's shootin' is blanks.

And I don't never have to pay nothin' to git in that Beene man's stadium.

I picked it up for you Roy. I turned it into that Grider man this morning. There is nothing left in it though because his body guard drunk it all. However, he said he would leave it at the gate and if you wanted it you had to pay $16 Friday night ($8 to get in for the playoffs plus $4 for holding your thermos and $4 interest)

Powerp im real mad now. I thought you and Pegleg learned your durn lesson when you stole my Murphy Fair book. Now you done went and stole my thermos. Im fixing to call that Burnett man on Monday. You think im joking but im not.