Looking for comment....

AlnwickFootball

Seems crazy to me that players that worked out all winter, and practiced in the heat since July,  just decided it is not important enough to them to even want to go.  Even if you're not going to play, you go and support your teammates.   Just hard for me to believe that there's guys on a high school football team that "just don't wanna go". I think there's more to it.    

More important things to do at their ages that revolve around gasoline a perfume.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this isn't true. A post from another thread said that a bunch of kids missed practice and therefore were not allowed to play on Friday night. Who is telling the truth in this situation? Whatever happened to finishing what you started, accepting challenges, facing competition and overcoming adversity?

I hope this isn't true. A post from another thread said that a bunch of kids missed practice and therefore were not allowed to play on Friday night. Who is telling the truth in this situation? Whatever happened to finishing what you started, accepting challenges, facing competition and overcoming adversity?

I wont go into everything here, but the kids were told if they missed practice this week they would not be allowed to make the trip, so a few kids or 30 decided not to come to practice on Tuesday, this was their way of saying they did not want to make the trip.  As far as the other questions, they are good questions, but I can only answer for one kid and he will be there to play if he has to take the field all by himself.

A lot more to the story, but I am not going any deeper here....just another sad situation.

I wont go into everything here, but the kids were told if they missed practice this week they would not be allowed to make the trip, so a few kids or 30 decided not to come to practice on Tuesday, this was their way of saying they did not want to make the trip.  As far as the other questions, they are good questions, but I can only answer for one kid and he will be there to play if he has to take the field all by himself.

A lot more to the story, but I am not going any deeper here....just another sad situation.

your kid is a winner from day 1. #2 is a foxhole brother anyone would be proud to call a teammate and a son any father would be proud of. No one would ever doubt that he'll battle until the clock hits zero. Sorry he is in this situation. Awesome kid