South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

It's funny to me a reporter from Nashville and now all y'all NCS fans running this in the ground starts up right at playoff time. Since people in your neck of the woods love to assume I'm assuming there is a connection there. Hope we do meet up and we all can discuss this like Men and not behind a computer.

Oh you sensitive SP fans! Cant take a little extra stuff on your thread. Dude we put up with it ALL year. All we hear all year long is NCS are cheaters, recruiters, paying parents and kids tuition. THIS IS RECRUITING and everyone knows it. Who knows, its possibly something else. All we were doing is inquiring and you get your panties in a wad. Hahaha. Man we're use to it. Discuss it like men? Is that your way of trying to say you want to kick someone's butt? Funny! Funny funny stuff man! Now it's gettin good!!  I'll leave y'all alone for the rest of the night so you can discuss which team in the east gets to play for a silver ball.

Oh you sensitive SP fans! Cant take a little extra stuff on your thread. Dude we put up with it ALL year. All we hear all year long is NCS are cheaters, recruiters, paying parents and kids tuition. THIS IS RECRUITING and everyone knows it. Who knows, its possibly something else. All we were doing is inquiring and you get your panties in a wad. Hahaha. Man we're use to it. Discuss it like men? Is that your way of trying to say you want to kick someone's butt? Funny! Funny funny stuff man! Now it's gettin good!! I'll leave y'all alone for the rest of the night so you can discuss which team in the east gets to play for a silver ball.

At least one of our East Tn teams will get the chance to earn a silver ball, unlike NCS who will be sitting at home

Guys why don't y'all discuss the game? I have always enjoyed Coach T boards with the clean trash talk but lately it's gotten ridiculous.

SP put my team out and I accepted the fact that they was the better team. I don't know the entire story and am not defending SP but I don't think they would jeopardize what they have built over the years by doing something illegal.

So get back to the game at hand because all y'all are doing is taking away what the players have worked so hard this season to accomplish. Good luck to both SP and FC this Friday night.

Guys i don't mean to bother you all on this website but I agree with the last poster.ITS PLAYOFF TIME!Leave the CSI investigations to the pros!Leave the kids and fans alone and let them enjoy this time!!!!Go Pirates!

Thanks bud. I knew I wasn't the only one!!

Should be a good game. FC has the speed to give SP a good game. Good luck to both. FC represents my region but I like SP style of play.

Guys i don't mean to bother you all on this website but I agree with the last poster.ITS PLAYOFF TIME!Leave the CSI investigations to the pros!Leave the kids and fans alone and let them enjoy this time!!!!Go Pirates!

Agree!!!! It's hard to not defend our school and team when all these goobers get on here starting stuff. I think we will roll offensively this game. Our offense is mighty tough to stop right now.

That may be true in your neck of the woods but now the entire channel 4 viewing audience knows. I'm not pounding you.. I'm just saying this looks really bad on a program. I know nothing about your local media or talk around town. Good luck to yall. I hope we both take care of business and meet sp on the field. I would love to see it. Good luck rest of the way.

We don't mind that either. The kid was a model student while enrolled at SP. There is a good chance charges are dismissed. Most don't know the entire story. They don't know that the young man picked up some kids that go to his school to give them a ride. Most don't know that this kid was in his car the entire time and didn't know what was happening. Most don't know that when he was pulled over right down the road he was bombarded and clueless about why he was pulled over. Yes sir, those are the facts.

Oh you sensitive SP fans! Cant take a little extra stuff on your thread. Dude we put up with it ALL year. All we hear all year long is NCS are cheaters, recruiters, paying parents and kids tuition. THIS IS RECRUITING and everyone knows it. Who knows, its possibly something else. All we were doing is inquiring and you get your panties in a wad. Hahaha. Man we're use to it. Discuss it like men? Is that your way of trying to say you want to kick someone's butt? Funny! Funny funny stuff man! Now it's gettin good!! I'll leave y'all alone for the rest of the night so you can discuss which team in the east gets to play for a silver ball.

Playing for a silver ball isn't a bad thing. BTW some of you people are dang lucky that this SP program and Trousdale programs aren't like they have been in the past. The rhetoric gets old. Like we in SP don't know what great teams look like. Yea ..ok...