South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

I like Varo and have much respect for him and Fville but I think their season ends this week. SP is playing at the level I thought they would be at this time next year, just a year early

Agree. SP line is quick off the ball. They get to second level blocks well too. Back are quick and in your secondary before you know what happened. FC has speed and 22 will be probably the quickest on the field. He is very elusive but SP swarms the ball. They also have speed all over. FC will need some breaks and ball control. They may make a game of it early but I doubt they will be able to stay with Pitt late. Once that group gets rolling they are hard to stop. They did have a little trouble holding on to the ball but I imagine ole Vic is getting out the ole stick em for them boys this week.

these are all lies Stinger. I am amazed that you would post this. I give you an easy one , here it is " show or give us a link where you got the victims age. I just called you out.

I started to call Stinger out of this as well. This is obviously why these idiots shouldn't rely just on what the media reports. Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

After the past week.. I don't trust the media in any aspect. I keep getting a ton of private massages talking about my boy, but no one wants to say a thing out loud...

Here's the deal, I appreciate it, so what if feeling disrespected fuels him. Just makes it worse for who lines up on the other side of the ball. Sp wants a piece of Fayetteville. This day was circled long ago and although we talk about CA, make no mistake, Fayetteville is next