Independence (12-0) at Cane Ridge (12-0)

captainTee

I'm going to go out on a small limb here. I know the actual state title game is played in Cookeville. That being said, the winner of this game is the favorite to win in Cookeville. How does CR play against a machine? How does Indy play against a team that can move the ball any way it's wants? I will go ahead and ask the question that everyone in 6-5A wants to know. How does Indy do without its refs? I'm not saying it was a major factor in their success but it has been a factor non the less.

I'm going to go out on a small limb here. I know the actual state title game is played in Cookeville. That being said, the winner of this game is the favorite to win in Cookeville. How does CR play against a machine? How does Indy play against a team that can move the ball any way it's wants? I will go ahead and ask the question that everyone in 6-5A wants to know. How does Indy do without its refs? I'm not saying it was a major factor in their success but it has been a factor non the less.

I've only seen one Indy game and it was the one that was on TV last night. They said that crew was from Murfreesboro...has Indy been getting home cooking?