2017 1A Favorites?

AllRegion

Ok, how many new transfers this season? I really don't think SP will have anyone new besides the huge freshman class.

Haha,You of all people ask.You all have a few setting out waiting for a year to pass!This Jr class has about 20 kids GIVE or take a few.☺We will be competitive I'm sure.Can't wait for spring,didn't get one this year because of that ding dong Coach that practiced illegally a couple springs ago.

Haha,You of all people ask.You all have a few setting out waiting for a year to pass!This Jr class has about 20 kids GIVE or take a few.☺We will be competitive I'm sure.Can't wait for spring,didn't get one this year because of that ding dong Coach that practiced illegally a couple springs ago.

I only asked because you said SUPRISINGLY with the all caps so I thought you had an underlying messages of some surprises meaning new players.

As for the landers, it will depend on the off season work ethic. These boys need to train like demons. We were over powered on the line against the top caliber teams we played. That will be unacceptable moving forward. The skill set to compete will be there but the trenches are still a ?

Good assessment, the offseason is the most important of all.

• 2 months later...

Only people CF has leaving are two of the three lowes on the team. One was an o-linemen and the other was basically everything except an o-linemen. should have a freshman coming up that'll help with the RB and the LB spot. but no one else from the incoming freshman class will help much.

Front runner from the East in my opinion. A few transfers could upset the apple cart.

Only people CF has leaving are two of the three lowes on the team. One was an o-linemen and the other was basically everything except an o-linemen. should have a freshman coming up that'll help with the RB and the LB spot. but no one else from the incoming freshman class will help much.

Yeah, the freshman coming up is a Lowe and he's a good one too.

• 3 weeks later...