2017 1A Favorites?

AllRegion

The same final 8 this year will prob be same final 8 for this new alignment for awhile. UC & Trenton (going to 2A) will be replaced by Lake Co. & Humboldt/W.Carroll, perhaps a Reg. 8 team will make it ever so often. But same ol same ol teams will be battling it out. But I gonna be stupid & crazy & say Dresden will be there at Cookeville at least 3 out of 4 years, if not all 4 yrs, winning Gold every time. (Yes I am used to eating Crow! Ha). Thinking our trophy case will need to be expanded. Yep, I a diehard homey. Expecting nothing but the best & greatness out of our Lions.

The non-region teams Dresden is arranging will be very good teams. Better than some are expecting. Lions may not finish undefeated every year because of the calibre of upcoming non-region foes (Lion nation will be pleased!), but it'll serve us well in region play & the playoffs. Thinking we'll be undefeated in our region for several years, at worse 1 loss. Reg.7 champs every year I predict. ...Now here comes the naysayers. But mark this post. You'll see. All will see!

The same final 8 this year will prob be same final 8 for this new alignment for awhile. UC & Trenton (going to 2A) will be replaced by Lake Co. & Humboldt/W.Carroll, perhaps a Reg. 8 team will make it ever so often. But same ol same ol teams will be battling it out. But I gonna be stupid & crazy & say Dresden will be there at Cookeville at least 3 out of 4 years, if not all 4 yrs, winning Gold every time. (Yes I am used to eating Crow! Ha). Thinking our trophy case will need to be expanded. Yep, I a diehard homey. Expecting nothing but the best & greatness out of our Lions.

This is Dresden's year to win it all, but unless you have another Dresser Winn you're not winning it each of these next four seasons. Coach Rang will be gone soon enough. Dresden will be used as a stepping stone to bigger opportunities.

This is Dresden's year to win it all, but unless you have another Dresser Winn you're not winning it each of these next four seasons. Coach Rang will be gone soon enough. Dresden will be used as a stepping stone to bigger opportunities.

yes. This is Dresdens year. Better do it this year. Huntingdon in the West the next few years from the talent that has rolled through the middle school and returning players. Lake co could make some noise. South Pitt in the East. Edited by Waker

yes. This is Dresdens year. Better do it this year. Huntingdon in the West the next few years from the talent that has rolled through the middle school and returning players. Lake co could make some noise. South Pitt in the East.

please don't start that about Huntingdon's talent.for the last two years thats all people said.Huntingdon was the fastest and most talented since '03 team.and they won a total of two playoff games in two years. Edited by horse

Played ball in college with Rang, he was a year younger. Do you think he'll be coming back East soon? Seems to be a good coach, granted Dresden was already really good, but he has taken them to another level. But, he made Powell a contender really quickly so he must have something figured out. Must've borrowed a thing or two from Quarles when he was in high school.

Played ball in college with Rang, he was a year younger. Do you think he'll be coming back East soon? Seems to be a good coach, granted Dresden was already really good, but he has taken them to another level. But, he made Powell a contender really quickly so he must have something figured out. Must've borrowed a thing or two from Quarles when he was in high school.

Yes, I actually worked with a family member of his before I retired the first time. He won't stay at 1A Dresden very long.

Yes, I actually worked with a family member of his before I retired the first time. He won't stay at 1A Dresden very long.

I agree!A lot of good team in East will be looking for Coaches in the near future and Rang will be high on all those lists.Oakridge would be STUPID if they weren't ringing his phone off the hook!West is another that will be changing soon.Harig hasn't got a clue with that kind of talent.