South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

One thing I have heard about Greenback all year is about Silvey and Roberts. Both are great players. I would say this is where SP and GB are different. Offensively, Raulston, Lilly, Pryor, Kelley, Kennemore, or Morrison could get the ball anytime. Hard to key on that many weapons. Greenback will come out with a good game plan defensively to stop all our playmakers...we will have to counter.

One thing I have heard about Greenback all year is about Silvey and Roberts. Both are great players. I would say this is where SP and GB are different. Offensively, Raulston, Lilly, Pryor, Kelley, Kennemore, or Morrison could get the ball anytime. Hard to key on that many weapons. Greenback will come out with a good game plan defensively to stop all our playmakers...we will have to counter.

Ford is fast as lightening and never plays offense.

Yep those are the only Two we have.I wouldn't guess you have watched many of our games?We have two more backs that are very good one is a flat out beast!SP has more for sure but only one can carry it at a time and I just hope we can slow that one down.I really hope you get the chance to see the Tightened catch the ball he is fun to watch also.Jones at receiver has been very quiet this year but had his best game against Coalfield Fri,he has had a bad ankle most of the year.Silvey will get his he is as good as they come,I am sure you all will have an answer for him.SP has some very good looking lineman also.We have a very steep hill to climb no doubt,no trash talking here I just hope we can make this a very good game its the Semis and we all deserve to see a good one!

Yep those are the only Two we have.I wouldn't guess you have watched many of our games?We have two more backs that are very good one is a flat out beast!SP has more for sure but only one can carry it at a time and I just hope we can slow that one down.I really hope you get the chance to see the Tightened catch the ball he is fun to watch also.Jones at receiver has been very quiet this year but had his best game against Coalfield Fri,he has had a bad ankle most of the year.Silvey will get his he is as good as they come,I am sure you all will have an answer for him.SP has some very good looking lineman also.We have a very steep hill to climb no doubt,no trash talking here I just hope we can make this a very good game its the Semis and we all deserve to see a good one!

Haven't saw any. That's why I said I've only HEARD those names. We are the two best teams in the east playing for the chance to reach the ultimate goal. Edited by powerp

I said it earlier in this post we will match up well with you all. We have a lot of weapons as well and I'm not one to back track either. It will be a great game know doubt about it. But there is a lot more than silver and Roberts. #55 #8 #9 #2 #33 #16 #52 #79 #24 just to name a few off the top of my head. Looking forward to Friday it will be very physical by both teams. Hope for an injury free game for both teams. GO KEES!!!!

I said it earlier in this post we will match up well with you all. We have a lot of weapons as well and I'm not one to back track either. It will be a great game know doubt about it. But there is a lot more than silver and Roberts. #55 #8 #9 #2 #33 #16 #52 #79 #24 just to name a few off the top of my head. Looking forward to Friday it will be very physical by both teams. Hope for an injury free game for both teams. GO KEES!!!!

#1 Kayne Roberts

#2 Tylor Jones

#8 Hunter Willis

#9 Dylan Caldwell

#16 Timmy Russell

#24 Josh Edwards

#33 Tavin Kilpatrick

#50 Josh Silvey

#52 Brandon Ryan

#55 Reese Plemons 

#79 ??