South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Nobody from Greenback has ever tried to harness anything I have ever said because I don't get on here and act like an idiot nor have I ever been tossed off of this board. I hate you think I'm ARROGANT but your true colors are the ones shining today. Oh and by the way you are so wrong as usual.

The truth will stand when the world falls. I have nooooooooooooooo reason to make things up.

Why is the lady blowing up rude comments on The Pirates Facebook? SMH -

There are reasons but I won't discuss on here. Please just overlook and remember not everybody is always in complete control of their actions and always in their right mind. Aging and tragedy wears the body and mind down. I will say she is a sweet lady and doesn't truly mean any harm.

Beerman are you going to slap this Kay woman? I garuntee you will get put in jail. You think im joking but im not.

I'll just say this if Beerman spent about 10-15 minutes with her and still wanted to slap her I'd need to repent and ask for forgiveness and possibly bail money (ain't ever been to jail) because if I was around he'd have to go through me. I guarantee you all would have a different understanding and just let it go!

YOU THINK IM JOKIN BUT IM NOT! 😂 sorry Roy I had to!

Edited by ladykee

And I wouldn't spend 2 mins with someone I feel is classless.. just isn't good for my blood pressure these days. I like folks like o&b. He's good people have a ton of respect for dewight Willis, due to playing against him in the 90s. I like the toughness of yalls qb. Other than that. Oh.. I like yalls colors of orange and black.

There are reasons but I won't discuss on here. Please just overlook and remember not everybody is always in complete control of their actions and always in their right mind. Aging and tragedy wears the body and mind down. I will say she is a sweet lady and doesn't truly mean any harm.

This lady is telling you the truth, some cannot be held accountable for what is said or done.

Does the lady in question have a medical condition?

We don't need to comment anymore LK explained it enough for a 2 year old to understand.This thread should just go away now! We are so far away from what we should be talking and thinking about.

Also thanks Beerman we have a lot of great people just as Pitt does!Looking forward to future meetings.

Now on to bigger and MORE important things!