South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I don't post on here very often, but I'd just like to say congratulations to the Cherokees! That was a great TEAM effort last night. Coaches had a great game plan and made good play calls, 8 was on point all night ( prob his best game yet, IMO), 33 had some big time catches, 6 was in beast mode once again, 50 did his thing (he's done a good job keeping his emotions in check this year), and 1 did his thing as well and I think what he did on defense was very under appreciated. It may not show up on the stat sheet but he took their best player out of the game, much like last years semi final game. I'm sorry to anyone I left out, can't name them all, but like I said, it was a great team effort! Now let's bring that Gold Ball home!

I'd also like to say congrats to South Pitt on a good season! That was a great atmosphere for a big time football game! Well worth the 2 hour drive. However, I agree with some of the other posters that the premature cannon is a little uncalled for and disrespectful. I think they make medicine for that, you think I'm joking but I'm not!

No I thought we might could win by 2 scores. I thought maybe a 42-28 type win at the most. Do you remember what I said on here several times this week? Someone mentioned passing and I said the only way SP usually loses games is when someone can take advantage of our size and pound the ball right at us. When this happens it shortens the game and gives us less possessions. This isn't my first rodeo. I said all year that Greenback was the team to beat in the east, but that we could compete. You asked about best TEAM? You could give Marion some problems, but looking back I think that night against Marion we might have played over our heads quite a bit. You don't have Austin East down 35-0 and be really, really, really good.

Couldn't get separation from Roberts because he looked like randy orton trying to choke slam kennemore every time the ball was snapped. He was not called quite a few times for that and he was 8-12 TDs down field. Regardless the best team won last night.

Beerman I saw a lot of Pitt lineman on their backsides!GB pushed you all around all night.Granted the first quarter your little guys were real quick and we had to adjust but we were just flat out better than any one you had it just simple.Now you can be upset and pull for Dresden for whatever reason you want but I would be pulling for the Pirates if you all would have whipped us.There is nothing wrong with getting beat by a better team and you all played hard it was just a complete mismatch.Your son played a tough game and took some licks #6 hitting the hole is a beast,he has flat backed a lot of kids this year.Silvey proved why he is the 1A lineman of the year (yes I think he wins it)that boy earholed a lot of your boys.I'm not sure why you have a bad taste in your mouth about us.Our boys showed more sportsmanship than any team I have seen all year.They had a great respect for your Kids!

Y'all have ear holed us what 5 or 6 straight now I believe, longest streak in our lengthy history I believe and I'm pulling for ya every week we aren't playing. I call a spade a spade, the better team the better team and in this instance sour grapes. . . well sour grapes seems to me.

There was nothing negative about my post.. yall done what yall have done all year and done it well.. hats off to yall for that.. but to get on our kids pages and talk trash.. don't fly here. Who Evers momma , aunt, granny she is.. yall better either take her computer way or get good insurance policy on her. Cause we will play yall again, Sp will make it back.. hope she's there for it

Congrats to Greenback on the win. BTW whoever Kay Roberts is tell her to stay off the pirate page with her childish comments on all of our photos and articles or she will be spammed. That's not a threat. It's a promise. Putting comments under our middle school kids photo saying they were Champs until last night and now they are losers is classless.

i agree if that has happened.