South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you im glad you brought this mess up. All the hoop and hollering before game is a bunch of mess. Our boys need to come out on Griders field with their durn helmet on and leave it on. Not holding up in the air. I dont no why Grider allows that mess. I saw some of our boys and some of those greenback boys trying to start dinner mess with each other before the game while they were waiting to run through that paper mess. These boys need to just come out of Griders field house and let their hole nocking and tackling and running and pass catching do the durn talking. You think im joking but im not.

i agree

The full back and the qb was playmaker for gb. #1 let's just say not the best back yall have.

After watching the game again.. the line style of play was the difference. We were coming off the ball, greenback just stood in their tracks, caught us and turned us the way they wanted us to go.

And on the other side of the ball.. the linebackers for gb held the edge better than they have all year. Tough sledding in there with those mammoths. Cuts the field down.

Congrats on the w... I however will be pulling for the west.

Beerman I saw a lot of Pitt lineman on their backsides!GB pushed you all around all night.Granted the first quarter your little guys were real quick and we had to adjust but we were just flat out better than any one you had it just simple.Now you can be upset and pull for Dresden for whatever reason you want but I would be pulling for the Pirates if you all would have whipped us.There is nothing wrong with getting beat by a better team and you all played hard it was just a complete mismatch.Your son played a tough game and took some licks #6 hitting the hole is a beast,he has flat backed a lot of kids this year.Silvey proved why he is the 1A lineman of the year (yes I think he wins it)that boy earholed a lot of your boys.I'm not sure why you have a bad taste in your mouth about us.Our boys showed more sportsmanship than any team I have seen all year.They had a great respect for your Kids!

Beerman I saw a lot of Pitt lineman on their backsides!GB pushed you all around all night.Granted the first quarter your little guys were real quick and we had to adjust but we were just flat out better than any one you had it just simple.Now you can be upset and pull for Dresden for whatever reason you want but I would be pulling for the Pirates if you all would have whipped us.There is nothing wrong with getting beat by a better team and you all played hard it was just a complete mismatch.Your son played a tough game and took some licks #6 hitting the hole is a beast,he has flat backed a lot of kids this year.Silvey proved why he is the 1A lineman of the year (yes I think he wins it)that boy earholed a lot of your boys.I'm not sure why you have a bad taste in your mouth about us.Our boys showed more sportsmanship than any team I have seen all year.They had a great respect for your Kids!

👠good post

The full back and the qb was playmaker for gb. #1 let's just say not the best back yall have.

After watching the game again.. the line style of play was the difference. We were coming off the ball, greenback just stood in their tracks, caught us and turned us the way they wanted us to go.

And on the other side of the ball.. the linebackers for gb held the edge better than they have all year. Tough sledding in there with those mammoths. Cuts the field down.

Congrats on the w... I however will be pulling for the west.

I have t agree with ONB why you so mad, because the cheap shots your were boys were throwing didn't get our guys to respond? The better team won last night sorry you got butt hurt but that's fine. We've had better people than you pull against us just because we won. Again sorry we won. NOT !!!!!!!

Congrats to Greenback on the win. BTW whoever Kay Roberts is tell her to stay off the pirate page with her childish comments on all of our photos and articles or she will be spammed. That's not a threat. It's a promise. Putting comments under our middle school kids photo saying they were Champs until last night and now they are losers is classless.

Congrats to Greenback on the win. BTW whoever Kay Roberts is tell her to stay off the pirate page with her childish comments on all of our photos and articles or she will be spammed. That's not a threat. It's a promise. Putting comments under our middle school kids photo saying they were Champs until last night and now they are losers is classless.

Very sorry about that it is classless. I'm sorry she is one of those that every school has and is embarrassed by! Trust me those boys last night are not losers they played a heck of a game! 

#6 is the best RB Greenback has. #1 is good but #6 is more dynamic. He was best back SP has played against imo. Kid refused to go down and SP just couldn't tackle him. Greenback O line was difference in game. Started showing up in 2nd quarter. Those big guys locked onto our D Line and stayed on them and made it easy for #1 to get going. First time this team has seen that type of not just size but also physicality. I admit I never thought this before the game but Greenback has a legit shot to win the thing this year. I was impressed and the coaching there has improved dramatically. They adjusted quickly after South Pittsburg gashed them on first two drives. My question is how many of those lineman are back next year? What about 33,1,6 and the QB? SP loses some great guys for sure but are just getting back started and will be fine as I don't see them not being in Semis every year for the next 4-5. Congrats again on the win and good luck next week.

#6 is the best RB Greenback has. #1 is good but #6 is more dynamic. He was best back SP has played against imo. Kid refused to go down and SP just couldn't tackle him. Greenback O line was difference in game. Started showing up in 2nd quarter. Those big guys locked onto our D Line and stayed on them and made it easy for #1 to get going. First time this team has seen that type of not just size but also physicality. I admit I never thought this before the game but Greenback has a legit shot to win the thing this year. I was impressed and the coaching there has improved dramatically. They adjusted quickly after South Pittsburg gashed them on first two drives. My question is how many of those lineman are back next year? What about 33,1,6 and the QB? SP loses some great guys for sure but are just getting back started and will be fine as I don't see them not being in Semis every year for the next 4-5. Congrats again on the win and good luck next week.

#6 is just a sophomore, 1,8,33 seniors. 2 lineman seniors, the other 3 junior,sophomore and freshman.

GB hasn't had a team to play as physical and finesse since the 80's. Much respect goes to the entire GB team. Sp got beat by the more physical and bigger team. Personally don't think they have a chance against Dresden but that's why you play the game. I feel that they can do exactly what they did against sp and try to keep the ball away and just play smash mouth which may give them a chance.

Edited by LethalAttack