South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I kept a close eye on what PowerP was posting after he tried his Jedi mind trick on our QB and he didn't cause this mess.He was quite respectful all week.Right before KO he made some nice comments about our punter(the kid was booming them IN THE WIND) also about our line.So dont blame it on him.GB just big,strong,well coached and just enough fastness with physicality to pull out a victory!

Powerp is full of mess. He had cost us three championships. He made that bowling man from union county mad twice and that rice man once. Then he made that durn Ryan and Kilpatrick men mad last night. I garuntee you Wendy is real mad. You think im joking but im not.

To expert from Tenn,I told you last year this coaching staff was the right fit for this team.They have done an outstanding job not getting "outcoached".The timeout last week against CF when we were down 14-0,the speech the coaches gave our boys when we went down 14-0 last night-(just calm down it will take a few snaps to get used to their speed)and they were right!Just took a little bit of time to adjust but the kids have bought in and just stayed the course in both games.GREAT JOB COACHES AND PLAYERS!

Well well well....Yours truly has come to the party and what do we have here....You see guys...this here is a muffin fan. Muffin fans have to be treated with respect of course so I will try to be nice when I say this and no disrespect intended but Greenback is a 2nd tier program and has been for the last 20 plus years. This isn't the 80's anymore or even the early 90's. If you think Greenback is going to come to South Pittsburg and put up 40 your either drunk or stupid or both. Truth is SP has been going through a transition the last two years since the last hire blew up in the admins face. Boyd is 2A along with Trousdale County.. So now most years you have to beat a bunch of muffins in the East to get to Cookeville.. I'm sorry I'm not sorry but this year your just another muffin. Greenback is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!! Welcome to the burg, leave your pride and ego in the car because you will leave with none tonight.....Venom served.......That is all

South Pittsburg 49

Greenback 21

Good thing GB decided to show up.

Oh I almost forgot to thank the Ambassador/Roy/O.P./ect. For letting our boys come play on his field. South Pitt. Has some fine young men and a great season to hang their hat on. Congratulations on a great season. Hope we see you next year at Cooper field.

SP should be at least in the semis again next year.

O&B nice meeting you guys! I will answer as I never posted MC was better -Greenback was more physical than MC in my opinion. I do think both are pretty darn good. Just being honest I don't know if it was you guys were better than MC but your size for sure just flat wore SP down. I am never big on comparing scores or two teams play because one can appear better on paper and the other had a bad night. Truthfully SP should not have Won against MC but better coach and better plan and kids played lights out mistake free. There were times SP as small as they were had GB on its heels and same with MC. Q1 SP should have went up 21-0 but didn't then the flea flicker burned them. So one could what if it to death and we will never truly know who was better (MC OR GB) but what we do know is SP had the "W" on MC and you guys got the well deserved "W" last night. So as I shook your players hands on the field and told them last night CONGRATS GB WAS THE BETTER MORE PHYSICAL TEAM TONIGHT - WE ARE PULLING FOR GB TO BRING BACK THE GOLD TO THE EAST.

I sound like BASS (smh) but SP was 21 point underdog going to the state against the west teams before last night - after last night maybe 28 or more. GB size and physical abilities puts the east in the best position to take the Gold and send the West home with a silver. But last night ain't nothing to what GB will see next week as you will see on film most likely today! Good luck and yes I will be sitting on GB side Friday in Cookeville!

Edited by PIRATE87

O&B nice meeting you guys! I will answer as I never posted MC was better -Greenback was more physical than MCin my opinion. I do think both are pretty darn good. Just being honest I don't know if it was you guys were that good or MC was that good but your size for sure just flat wore SP down. I am never big on comparing scores or two teams play because one can appear better on paper and the other had a bad night. Truthfully SP should not have Won against MC but better coach and better plan and kids played lights out mistake free. There were times SP as small as they were had GB on its heels and same with MC. Q1 SP should have went up 21-0 but didn't then the flea flicker burned them. So one could what if it to death and we will never truly know who was better but what we do know is SP had the "W" on MC and you guys got the well deserved "W" last night. So as I shook your players hands on the field and told them last night CONGRATS GB WAS THE BETTER MORE PHYSICAL TEAM TONIGHT - WE ARE PULLING FOR GB TO BRING BACK THE GOLD TO THE EAST.

Good Post.And it was my pleasure meeting you all!Been a long time coming!

Old Pirate says "Congrats to the youngons for Greenback" on getting the "W". You players showed great resolve & toughness while taking the fight to the Pirates and walking off the field at the Speedway victorious. Great Job. Old Pirate stated this fued would be a barn burner and the Pirates needed to secure the chin straps securely for the impending matchup. Dad burnit, the Cherokees decleated several in their invasion of the Pirate's home turf. The Cherokees are the absolute best team the Pirates have faced this year. Good to know some orange & black will be playing in Cookville. Much respect & good luck to the youngons in their quest for Gold!

Old Pirate says "Congrats to the youngons for Greenback" on getting the "W". You players showed great resolve & toughness while taking the fight to the Pirates and walking off the field at the Speedway victorious. Great Job. Old Pirate stated this fued would be a barn burner and the Pirates needed to secure the chin straps securely for the impending matchup. Dad burnit, the Cherokees decleated several in their invasion of the Pirate's home turf. The Cherokees are the absolute best team the Pirates have faced this year. Good to know some orange & black will be playing in Cookville. Much respect & good luck to the youngons in their quest for Gold!

I was proud of the sportsmanship our kids showed last night,best most physical game I have seen!That was a football game from the days of old!

I was proud of the sportsmanship our kids showed last night,best most physical game I have seen!That was a football game from the days of old!

Old Pirate loved the fued, jest like it ought to be and mindfull of past match ups. The Pirates showed tremendous heart & fight, but at the end of the day, the dominate team in orange & black left the field as the winners. Old Pirate seen some of you coacht hand shakers chatting. Obviously, Roy is attempting to get the team more help by encouraging several posters to quit making opposing teams mad. LOPAO.....yep, recon so