South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

There was nothing negative about my post.. yall done what yall have done all year and done it well.. hats off to yall for that.. but to get on our kids pages and talk trash.. don't fly here. Who Evers momma , aunt, granny she is.. yall better either take her computer way or get good insurance policy on her. Cause we will play yall again, Sp will make it back.. hope she's there for it

Thats the very reason I can,t pull for Greenback. The whole family thinks that more than likely  #1 is god himself. These are NOT Greenback people and they will vanish like the wind.  If this were a real Small town Greenback team, I'd love to see them win. I,ve never pulled against a team in the East, I;ll make an exception in this case. You take the Transfers off this team and put them on several 1a teams  and you have a different team playing next week. The transfer thing is not that big of deal because several schools enhance their team with um,but very few are as arrogant.

For the last time. I am not Old Pirate or Roy either one. This is my coachT name. I have no others. Most people around can probably back this up. I don't like to be falsely accused of something even as small as this so let me explain it one more time. This is my only name on here. My God I have 17,000 posts.

I thought you were "EastTennesseeExpert"

My apologies to the south pitt faithful..us gback folk who have been aound the program a long time have nothing but respect for u guys...it's hard to say who it was that did that dumb stuff..but if it was the grandma I'm sure u have a mean one down there that's willing to make the 2 hr drive up to straighten it out lol

Thats the very reason I can,t pull for Greenback. The whole family thinks that more than likely #1 is god himself. These are NOT Greenback people and they will vanish like the wind. If this were a real Small town Greenback team, I'd love to see them win. I,ve never pulled against a team in the East, I;ll make an exception in this case. You take the Transfers off this team and put them on several 1a teams and you have a different team playing next week. The transfer thing is not that big of deal because several schools enhance their team with um,but very few are as arrogant.

The kid is all I worry about and he has been a great team mate this year and has laid it on the line for MY OLD SCHOOL!Granny don't play for us and will never be a Cherokee.MV has been nothing but respectfully all year as well,I amsure if he knows who it is he will have it stopped immediately! We GB folk do not lower ourselves to that standard a d as some on here have said MY APOLOGIES!

Oh and if you all don't want to pull for us pull for someone else itsWe are just fine by me!I hate you all can't pull for a bunch of hard working boys because of a stupid immature adult.

The kid is all I worry about and he has been a great team mate this year and has laid it on the line for MY OLD SCHOOL!Granny don't play for us and will never be a Cherokee.MV has been nothing but respectfully all year as well,I amsure if he knows who it is he will have it stopped immediately! We GB folk do not lower ourselves to that standard a d as some on here have said MY APOLOGIES!

Oh and if you all don't want to pull for us pull for someone else itsWe are just fine by me!I hate you all can't pull for a bunch of hard working boys because of a stupid immature adult.

I agree. Vegas has been good all year and I have a hard time throwing Kayne to the wolves based on things he can't control. In a way, I feel very bad for him that his family has made people dislike him

Go get the job done at state! It was a good game. Your boys are big and got the job done! That's all that needs to be said...

Its the whole family and they are detestful and arrogant to say the least. I've seen name after name pop up to tout the kids #s. It gets old. This is the very thing I hate about private schools. You can add 4 or 5 really good starters to an average 1a school and they dominate. I don,t really see the hype.   You have been on the other side of this and you didn,t like it either.