South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I hate you can't pull for Greenback because it is such a great place that our family loves. Never thought of my son as a god even though I know the true and living GOD. I am extremely proud of him as any Dad is of their Son. We are Greenback faithful and will be for quite some time with younger children in the school. Moving to Greenback was the best decision I have ever made for my Son and other children. Not sure where you get detesful and arrogant when you haven't ever been around me or my Son. You don't even know anything about my family and it is pretty sorry when a man says this kind of stuff about somebody and has never even met him. Anybody from Greenback would tell you that your opinions of my family are the exact opposite of how we really are. The only thing #1 has ever done is try and help Greenback win ball games doing whatever his coaches ask him to do.

Good post Dad, we must've been typing at the same time and came up with the same reply. Good luck this week. Glad your son is a Senior! We've got GB week 6 next year.

I hate you can't pull for Greenback because it is such a great place that our family loves. Never thought of my son as a god even though I know the true and living GOD. I am extremely proud of him as any Dad is of their Son. We are Greenback faithful and will be for quite some time with younger children in the school. Moving to Greenback was the best decision I have ever made for my Son and other children. Not sure where you get detesful and arrogant when you haven't ever been around me or my Son. You don't even know anything about my family and it is pretty sorry when a man says this kind of stuff about somebody and has never even met him. Anybody from Greenback would tell you that your opinions of my family are the exact opposite of how we really are. The only thing #1 has ever done is try and help Greenback win ball games doing whatever his coaches ask him to do.

I can say that everyone I know from Greenback would say, thank you for moving here. It has been a pleasure getting to watch your son play ball here. He is a great football player and we would be lucky to have any kids like him in the future!

I'm proud of my son too but you'll never see me go up to another schools alumni and brag about what my son is fixing to do to them. I have respect for Gb team and some fans but if your the father of #1, you need a lesson in humility!

Enjoyed my first trip to SP....great venue for high school football.  The game went about as I thought it would, GB is big and physical and as soon as they adjusted to SP speed, their size and physicality wore SP out.  IMO, #6 is the spark plug that makes them go, whether he is blocking or running, he is a beast.  #1 is a better defensive player than offensive player, IMO.  Good luck next week GB, go hit Dresden in the mouth and win the gold.

O&B, sorry I didn't get up with you, I got a new phone and your info was in my old phone that I didn't have with me.

Enjoyed my first trip to SP....great venue for high school football. The game went about as I thought it would, GB is big and physical and as soon as they adjusted to SP speed, their size and physicality wore SP out. IMO, #6 is the spark plug that makes them go, whether he is blocking or running, he is a beast. #1 is a better defensive player than offensive player, IMO. Good luck next week GB, go hit Dresden in the mouth and win the gold.

O&B, sorry I didn't get up with you, I got a new phone and your info was in my old phone that I didn't have with me.

No problem mine went dead!!LOL!

I have absolutely nothing against this kid. He is a heck of a player. But you know exactly what I,m talking about. Nuff said. Just how many different names have popped up with random posts about this kids stats. Its been a bunch and half of um act like they don,t even know the kid. Get real.