South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Is #17 worth 3tds....just like all the south pitt faithful said no way they would be held under 28 points at the speedway...belive the speedway run out of fuel a touch early tonight

I garuntee you that was powerp running that yapper. He does this mess every year and then had to eat some durn crow. You think im joking but im not.

Thanks for the hospitality guys and GB was just the better team Nothing less nothing more.You all have a good team but you are small.Our big boys wore you down.Targeting isn't a call in high school and it was clean.Head on a swivel that's what we are taught!Silvey is a physical beast!

True! Congrats and good luck next week

I don't think so. Greenback has a heck of a team.

The poster is right they were bigger and more physical. Sp had a great year and Im proud of them. The Greenback team DESERVES the credit due to them. It will take a very good team to beat them.

Thank you for this post!ASA Pirate fan said earlier in this thread you play with what you have and if you lose you lose with what you have.17 wasn't there and he wasn't supposed to be there.GB came in and got down 14 just line last week and I did not think we could do it at the speedway but dadgummit we did---came from behind and outscored the Pirates 42-13!!The wired part is if we don't fumble on the 10 and get a punt blocked it may have been 56-27 very easily.But it wasn't and Pitt played hard and GB physically took over.I am curious is Marion STILL the best team you have played????Just asking!Good night folks the Tundra is parked and I am wore out!Great atmosphere and even better game!

Thank you for this post!ASA Pirate fan said earlier in this thread you play with what you have and if you lose you lose with what you have.17 wasn't there and he wasn't supposed to be there.GB came in and got down 14 just line last week and I did not think we could do it at the speedway but dadgummit we did---came from behind and outscored the Pirates 42-13!!The wired part is if we don't fumble on the 10 and get a punt blocked it may have been 56-27 very easily.But it wasn't and Pitt played hard and GB physically took over.I am curious is Marion STILL the best team you have played????Just asking!Good night folks the Tundra is parked and I am wore out!Great atmosphere and even better game!

I garuntee you need to be asking powerp that mess. He has cost us three championships and this game tonight by running that yapper. Dad burnt Wendy had a durn hotel room in Cookeville reserved with a Jacuzzi and she was wanting to take a bubble bath with Roy and look at my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole. See what powerp has cost me. She is real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Another great visit to Beene Stadium. SP is a very impressive team with speed all over the place. This game, however, wasn't win or lost on speed. It was won in the trenches. GB just had too much size and played more physical than SP. Understandable, looking at the huge difference in size across the line. Very impressed with the way GB kept their heads in the game and didn't get rattled after going down by 14. Good luck next week in Cookeville.

Great to finally meet PirateTom and PirateMike. We've kidnapped some of their kinfolk and have them in the program at GCA. Also good to meet Cap'nJack and PirateChamp, good conversation about the mud bowl at GCA in 2011. Top it off with a great meal at Stevarino's that GFD picked up the tab (thank you sir), and it was a great HS Football Friday Night.

Whew!!!! Just hit the sheet and thought I would comment on tonight's Victory. The boys traveled over 2 hours into hostile territory on a notorious field, got down by 14, just when the South Pitt faithful was about to fire up the boards with mercy rule comments Greenback showed up and shoved it right down their throats for the next 3 qtrs. Silvey, well he Silveyed. Breeden went Beast Mode, Tavin made them little boys look like ants, Hunter lit up the sky and the Kayne train finished them off. Congrats boys see you in Cookeville.

Oh I almost forgot to thank the Ambassador/Roy/O.P./ect. For letting our boys come play on his field. South Pitt. Has some fine young men and a great season to hang their hat on. Congratulations on a great season. Hope we see you next year at Cooper field.

For the last time. I am not Old Pirate or Roy either one. This is my coachT name. I have no others. Most people around can probably back this up. I don't like to be falsely accused of something even as small as this so let me explain it one more time. This is my only name on here. My God I have 17,000 posts.

For the last time. I am not Old Pirate or Roy either one. This is my coachT name. I have no others. Most people around can probably back this up. I don't like to be falsely accused of something even as small as this so let me explain it one more time. This is my only name on here. My God I have 17,000 posts.

😉 talk to you in about 9 months. Unless of course you are on the girls basketball boards as Wendy Dillard, and if so we will enjoy a little banter there. Goodnight and God bless.