South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Yep it's coming alright! You ain't seen nothing like GB Nation when it is 1 win away from going to state championship. This is the game they have been trying to get to and ready is an understatement. Getting ready to open a can of Silvey, Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Jones, Gilbert, Hanley, Russell, Cardwell, Plemons, Bailey Jr., Edwards........etc. Oh it's coming!

Slow down GB Skillet Slinger, yous proven what's all us fellers knowd already about skillet slinger's. OP was responding to one of them Jasper kinfolkes post. Old Pirate says yous should stand guard on the visitors side and run off them red necks in them pickup trucks always behind the opposing teams playing at GB. Roy, done said a couple years ago about Grider's body guard wanting jump the fence. Pert near sure them GB hecklers' backsides would be like grass, cause that feller would be the lawn mower with new mulch blades. LOPAO........

I garuntee you it is to early in the week for old pirate to break out the ole jock. He want even be able to make it to Griders stadium Friday. He will be wounded. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, the SS is gone with the junior SS to some hen party. Sure hope it ain't one of them naughty skillet slinger deals! Roy, them Green Back fellers is a right quiet on here. Recon theys worried?

Yep it's coming alright! You ain't seen nothing like GB Nation when it is 1 win away from going to state championship. This is the game they have been trying to get to and ready is an understatement. Getting ready to open a can of Silvey, Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Jones, Gilbert, Hanley, Russell, Cardwell, Plemons, Bailey Jr., Edwards........etc. Oh it's coming!

I was wandering when the GB faithful would let you start posting again lol- I bet it's been killing you - I think you was giving to much insight in your criticism of the Coalbucket nasty ways letting secrets out they didn't want shared so they put you in time out - you think I'm joking but were not lol 😜

What kind of mess is this? I drove by Griders practice field earlier and they wouldnt one boy down there. Grider thinks he is to good now that he beat that Lansdell man. If we lose this game our season is over. Grider better get to practice tomorrow and quit being lazy since it is Thanksgiving week. You think im joking but im not.

Calm down Roy. It's Thanksgiving week so they are practicing each morning all week long.