South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

We shall not mention that R word here! lol it's all in fun, the trenches will determine the outcome in this game. In my opinion anyway...for what it's worth!

Travel for Fri.We plan on taking the scenic route 27,111 thru Dunlap and 28 down thru Jasper and eat dinner at your famous Stevorinos to avoid that crazy interstate,anything to avoid that way???Thanks for the input.

I would say that Greenback would have at least two losses playing SP's schedule. This is a good team, but I was a little disappointed in their physicality the other night. Coalfield was a more physical team. I know SP will be more physical and have more speed.

The only two tough games we had all year were Jasper and Sequatchie. We went 1-1 against two teams in the semifinals still......not bad.

Travel for Fri.We plan on taking the scenic route 27,111 thru Dunlap and 28 down thru Jasper and eat dinner at your famous Stevorinos to avoid that crazy interstate,anything to avoid that way???Thanks for the input.

Nothing I know if as of now. You picked a great place to eat, I recommend the Beach Bread as an appetizer!

I figured I would wake up this morning running my yapper to make Roy real mad lol This pirate offense is clicking on all cylinders. I don't know the official stat but since the Jasper game I feel like we have scored at least 7 touchdowns or more each game. We have saw some good running backs this season and a variety of them (McClain, Saylors, and Zemen, Davenport and Cates, and Jeremy Borders). Both teams will be ready for this one. I think all the pressure in this game is on GB quarterback. He's a great athlete and can really spin it. Both teams will be ready to roll. If you can't get fired up to play in a semifinal game with a chance of going to state then something is wrong..

Don't be using your Jedi mind tricks and try to stifle our QB!He is quiet good under pressure,if you had seen the teams he played for in youth league!Poor kid got beat to death but got up and shook it off and was the next week!Tough young man who loves the fight!

Don't be using your Jedi mind tricks and try to stifle our QB!He is quiet good under pressure,if you had seen the teams he played for in youth league!Poor kid got beat to death but got up and shook it off and was the next week!Tough young man who loves the fight!

Looks like a solid ball player.

Yep those are the only Two we have.I wouldn't guess you have watched many of our games?We have two more backs that are very good one is a flat out beast!SP has more for sure but only one can carry it at a time and I just hope we can slow that one down.I really hope you get the chance to see the Tightened catch the ball he is fun to watch also.Jones at receiver has been very quiet this year but had his best game against Coalfield Fri,he has had a bad ankle most of the year.Silvey will get his he is as good as they come,I am sure you all will have an answer for him.SP has some very good looking lineman also.We have a very steep hill to climb no doubt,no trash talking here I just hope we can make this a very good game its the Semis and we all deserve to see a good one!

GB & SP, Nuff said, barn burner, everyone bring water...

Have a good question. So everyone on here thinks sp would beat Dunlap in a rematch. So does sp win the rematch if they played MC again. Just curious bc almost everyone from sp expected them to lose to Mc 1st time around. I think sp wins in close game this week 27 to 2q

Come on now, of course we would win a 2nd time, lol couldn't resist! My opinion is I'm just glad we played MC once and won!

Simple answer, "It's Coming"

Yep it's coming alright! You ain't seen nothing like GB Nation when it is 1 win away from going to state championship. This is the game they have been trying to get to and ready is an understatement. Getting ready to open a can of Silvey, Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Jones, Gilbert, Hanley, Russell, Cardwell, Plemons, Bailey Jr., Edwards........etc. Oh it's coming!