South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

You got to take your hat off to the 'Kees, who have answered every bell this year.  So. Pitt is no slouch but they will have their hands full with this bunch.  GB started off as the clear favorite in our district and they have done nothing to make you think they aren't the real deal.  I think they will win, but So. Pitt offers their sternest test yet.  Gonna call this one early in the week.....

GB - 28

So. Pitt - 21

Kazanity

Your're smoking crack if you think we will only scored 21 points. 

I figured I would wake up this morning running my yapper to make Roy real mad lol This pirate offense is clicking on all cylinders. I don't know the official stat but since the Jasper game I feel like we have scored at least 7 touchdowns or more each game. We have saw some good running backs this season and a variety of them (McClain, Saylors, and Zemen, Davenport and Cates, and Jeremy Borders). Both teams will be ready for this one. I think all the pressure in this game is on GB quarterback. He's a great athlete and can really spin it. Both teams will be ready to roll. If you can't get fired up to play in a semifinal game with a chance of going to state then something is wrong..

I know the SC game was early in the year, but that is the only whole game I have been able to pull up. Has SP dramatically improved since that game or picked up some kids that did not play in that game? Just an honest question as I truly don't know.

Not the same team at all. No new players. Just execution.

I know the SC game was early in the year, but that is the only whole game I have been able to pull up. Has SP dramatically improved since that game or picked up some kids that did not play in that game? Just an honest question as I truly don't know.

How would your team do against one of the top 3a schools? Just an honest question as I truly don't know who your team is.

Only thing I'm 100% sure of is these you men believe in themselves. It doesn't matter what all these has beens and never was people are talking about on here. Group of Pirates that are motivated and have chip on their shoulders are dangerous and to me it's a beautiful sight. This is not the most talented team we've had but it may be one of the best TEAMS we had. Want some come get some. Go Pieates

Edited by MrLegit1772