South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Not the same team at all. No new players. Just execution.

We lost by one score to a 3A team that is 13-0 right now. They made the plays and we didn't. All this stuff of saying we played bad is an excuse. We lost to a good 3A team the first game. Why can't we just leave it at that? Could be beat them if we played again? Yes, we could. Could they beat us again? Yes they could as well. Some of our own people act like we lost to Sale Creek or Lookout Valley. We lost to a good team and if we played again it wouldn't be some massive victory by 3-4 scores like many people claim.

Don't sell SC short either!!! All sp posters talk about is SP isn't the same team SP isn't the team. I'm going to pull a Tyrone and just keep it real with you. SC I assure you isn't the same team either. Regardless of the kool-aid some of us may drink!

Awesome post. They are 13-0 and in the 3A semifinals. We have probably improved some, but some on here aren't "keeping it real" as Tyrone would say.

Coalfield would be a great test for SP. They don't get much respect when truly they deserve it while having a QB who has passed for nearly 3,000 yards. And GB beat them twice. Not saying GB wouldn't have two losses if they had your schedule but GB would definitely be likely to be undefeated. They aren't 13-0 for no reason. So I guess what I'm saying is that both teams will be playing the best team they have played all year.

Greenback is a good football team, but they aren't as good overall as Marion County. Sorry, that's just not the case. Now, we might have played over our heads that night. It will take an effort similar to that one to win this game. Greenback is the best TEAM we have faced since Marion County.

And what exactly is wrong with being a PIRATE fan? 😳

He is our neighbor from Blount(I tried to recruit his son to play at GB,he is a very Good QB too)Nothing wrong at all I'm a PIRATE fan after Fri when you all play again in the fall.😎This was a joke in no way would I predict a win in this battle! I will let the young men work that one out! Edited by orngnblk

I disagree. The warriors from up the road are the best team we have played all year and after Friday win or lose it will still be that way. Just my opinion though...

This is a true statement. Greenback isn't quite up to Marion County standards. If we were to lose the game I will still say the same thing. We played extremely well that night against Marion County. It's hard to tell if we have played that well since because we haven't played a good team.

He is our neighbor from Blount(I tried to recruit his son to play at GB,he is a very Good QB too)Nothing wrong at all I'm a PIRATE fan after Fri when you all play again in the fall.😎This was a joke in no way would I predict a win in this battle! I will let the young men work that one out!

We shall not mention that R word here! lol it's all in fun, the trenches will determine the outcome in this game. In my opinion anyway...for what it's worth!

We shall not mention that R word here! lol it's all in fun, the trenches will determine the outcome in this game. In my opinion anyway...for what it's worth!

I can upset my fellow GB posters quicker than the opposing team sometimes.I am a run,run,run and run some more type football fan!I love to watch the lineman go at it in hand to hand combat!LOL!I would rather watch that kind of football than the pass and score 50 a game.A true run team with great line play is a thing of beauty!IMO.

I can upset my fellow GB posters quicker than the opposing team sometimes.I am a run,run,run and run some more type football fan!I love to watch the lineman go at it in hand to hand combat!LOL!I would rather watch that kind of football than the pass and score 50 a game.A true run team with great line play is a thing of beauty!IMO.

That's just because you couldn't pass block  :o