South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

I believe we have seen similar RBs to 1 this season. I think 8 is the best QB we will have faced and 50 could be the best overall lineman. We saw some good ones against Marion though. We put up 3 scores and 4 scores vs Marion and Sequatchie defenses. Unless we turn it over I don't think we score less than 5-6 times. I believe it comes down to can we stop Greenback. If we can force 4-5 punts we win the game. At the first of the season I predicted us to be in this game, but I wasn't real confident we were ready to take that next step. Now, I'm not so sure we aren't ready. Greenback needs this to be a low scoring game. We want it to be a shootout.

Bass if y'all get in the 40's against this GB bunch you're a shoe in for a gold ball. I've watched a little SP film, I'm guessing 28-31 wins this one either way. Plenty of speed to go around Friday and both play physical, gonna be an awesome matchup. I've read a bunch of if we do this, that or the other we'll win. Plain and simple I think if both played mistake free a coin flip decides it 10 out of 10. Very closely matched squads IMO. Turkey on Thursday and Football on brown grass Friday night. Don't get much better.

Yep it's coming alright! You ain't seen nothing like GB Nation when it is 1 win away from going to state championship. This is the game they have been trying to get to and ready is an understatement. Getting ready to open a can of Silvey, Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Jones, Gilbert, Hanley, Russell, Cardwell, Plemons, Bailey Jr., Edwards........etc. Oh it's coming!

Apparently you've never seen the PIRATE faithful one win away from a State Championship game! Your right, it's definitely coming!

Were here orngandblk...it's gonna be a barn burner I'm sure...can't wait till Friday gets here..my ol pal ghs black helmet has a stomach virus right now and I'm sure that's why he ain't posting much...but I know for sure he won't be missing this one..I'd say he will make me push him in to the game in a wheel chair if need be...I'm still not ready to make a prediction yet but I will on game day