South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

you should be well ahead of the Alcoa and Austin E traffic so no problems that I foresee. Where 28 ends at I-24 the Western Sizzling Steak Buffet better suits my idea of hardy food. Besides some of proceeds goes to the Jasper deficit fund, that they used to pay that Ex coach.

No way am I going to make Roy any madder!He is already trying to get that Beerman who is my friend to slap me.We were told by GCApride and Beerman that that Stevorinos is a good place to eat.GFD is already planning on eating that bread that Bass is raving about.

you should be well ahead of the Alcoa and Austin E traffic so no problems that I foresee. Where 28 ends at I-24 the Western Sizzling Steak Buffet better suits my idea of hardy food. Besides some of proceeds goes to the Jasper deficit fund, that they used to pay that Ex coach.

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? Why are you trying to get these greenback people to go eat at that Spencer mans food place so they can help fund the SOS? This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirates says "Congrats to both communities! According to coacht, this thread is The Hot Topic on the T with nearly 21,000 views. Them Jasper kinfolkes is again sucking hind nipple with 4,658 views! Figure theys a HEEP of folkes that love them some orange & black! Yep,Recon so..... BTW, 66 pages to 15 pages....figure them Jasper kinfolkes is still working overtime on that tithing

"IT'S COMING"

YUP! The F5 Tornadoes, The Cherokees and the Roadrunners are going to lay waste to the Valley! Total destruction! Seek Shelter early and get rested! Come Saturday morning there will be a lot of clean up to do and a lot basketballs to inflate!

That's right Knox area will rule Cookeville!

Greenback

A-E

Alcoa

Knox Central

Farragut or South-Doyle

Maryville

Webb

Yup..."It's coming" Yeah!

YUP! The F5 Tornadoes, The Cherokees and the Roadrunners are going to lay waste to the Valley! Total destruction! Seek Shelter early and get rested! Come Saturday morning there will be a lot of clean up to do and a lot basketballs to inflate!

Greenback

A-E

Alcoa

Knox Central

Farragut or South-Doyle

Maryville

Webb

This is very possible, but I believe that we get a couple wins from the valley. We shall see come Friday

ok first -calm down lol shake your head lol- I have one screenname - unlike you - not debating it because you know it's true -

if you know pegleg , Pirate Mike or Pirate Tom or beerman or oneeyewilly outside of coacht they can tell you who I am no secrets here ; just ask? be glad to friend you on Facebook -

All mentioned above feel free to tell Bass my real name if he ask you outside of coacht.

With that said my apologies - I want to try this once more.

(Come to steverinos early I'll buy you the beverage of your choice! )

Ambassador my perception of your predictions is you have been a little off your mark this season compared to seasons past , so maybe that trend don't change and the east can surprise you in the championship game as well, I am really hoping the east can compete in 2016. Better?

A few things here. First I have only this screen name. Yes I know it's true. Just curious why you think I've been off the mark this season. I said before the season that if we could split the Marion and Sequatchie games it would be a good year. I thought Marion would beat us this season. I thought we could keep it very respectable. I missed on that game. I said the Pirates would be playing this weekend vs Greenback. I have maintained the title stays in the west again this season and I hope I'm wrong about that one as well.

Greenback

A-E

Alcoa

Knox Central

Farragut or South-Doyle

Maryville

Webb

I would like to take a BIG bet that all three valley teams don't lose this Friday. Any takers out there?

Greenback

A-E

Alcoa

Knox Central

Farragut or South-Doyle

Maryville

Webb

Be gone Troll!