South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

not offended... Greenback has and will continue to have my respect. Win loose or draw I know unlike other Teams Greenback won't be surprised at South Pittsburg's Strength,Speed and hard hitting Team. They've been in battles with them before. And if anyone thinks any South Pittsburg Team that makes it to the Semi's isn't a dominant Team is nuts. I'm sure all but that ignorant Female knows this.. South Pittsburg has a way stronger strength of Schedule. If South Pittsburg don't beat themselves they win by 15

I'm sure all but that ignorant Female knows this......... HAHAHAHA! You are trying to get ladykee fired up, whew that might do it.ðŸ˜

not offended... Greenback has and will continue to have my respect. Win loose or draw I know unlike other Teams Greenback won't be surprised at South Pittsburg's Strength,Speed and hard hitting Team. They've been in battles with them before. And if anyone thinks any South Pittsburg Team that makes it to the Semi's isn't a dominant Team is nuts. I'm sure all but that ignorant Female knows this.. South Pittsburg has a way stronger strength of Schedule. If South Pittsburg don't beat themselves they win by 15

The 2001 South Pittsburg team made the semifinals. LMBO

Way off huh? Because I thought Marion would beat us? I said in the summer this team has a chance at 9-1. I also have maintained that we had an excellent chance to make the semifinals. As I have seen this team grow I now know we can go a step further. All of these folks with multiple screen names. SMH

ok first -calm down lol shake your head lol- I have one screenname - unlike you - not debating it because you know it's true -

if you know pegleg , Pirate Mike or Pirate Tom or beerman or oneeyewilly outside of coacht they can tell you who I am no secrets here ; just ask? be glad to friend you on Facebook -

All mentioned above feel free to tell Bass my real name if he ask you outside of coacht.

With that said my apologies - I want to try this once more.

(Come to steverinos early I'll buy you the beverage of your choice! )

Ambassador my perception of your predictions is you have been a little off your mark this season compared to seasons past , so maybe that trend don't change and the east can surprise you in the championship game as well, I am really hoping the east can compete in 2016. Better?

Have a good question. So everyone on here thinks sp would beat Dunlap in a rematch. So does sp win the rematch if they played MC again. Just curious bc almost everyone from sp expected them to lose to Mc 1st time around. I think sp wins in close game this week 27 to 2q

You should know many of us wear those rose colored glasses now.  :roflol: