South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Yep it's coming alright! You ain't seen nothing like GB Nation when it is 1 win away from going to state championship. This is the game they have been trying to get to and ready is an understatement. Getting ready to open a can of Silvey, Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Jones, Gilbert, Hanley, Russell, Cardwell, Plemons, Bailey Jr., Edwards........etc. Oh it's coming!

Old Pirate's response wasn't toward Greenback but rather to the Jasper kinfolk up the road.

Yep it's coming alright! You ain't seen nothing like GB Nation when it is 1 win away from going to state championship. This is the game they have been trying to get to and ready is an understatement. Getting ready to open a can of Silvey, Willis, Roberts, Kilpatrick, Jones, Gilbert, Hanley, Russell, Cardwell, Plemons, Bailey Jr., Edwards........etc. Oh it's coming!

Both teams will be ready to go. As well as the fans. Should be an awesome atmosphere and great game!!

I'm expecting an awesome game.

I love the way you all support your team!We are getting there we have finally gotten some good posters as well...Even tho the womans first post is trash taking!LOL!!I was fixing to say the same thing Ole Pirate has shown nothing but PURE respect for us and I really appreciate it!!!He was just reminding the folks around the jail house(I think that's right) LOL that is Coming from here out!

Your son is an awesome QB. Keep him at home. LMBO

What kind of mess is this? I drove by Griders practice field earlier and they wouldnt one boy down there. Grider thinks he is to good now that he beat that Lansdell man. If we lose this game our season is over. Grider better get to practice tomorrow and quit being lazy since it is Thanksgiving week. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard