South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

Coalfield would be a great test for SP. They don't get much respect when truly they deserve it while having a QB who has passed for nearly 3,000 yards. And GB beat them twice. Not saying GB wouldn't have two losses if they had your schedule but GB would definitely be likely to be undefeated. They aren't 13-0 for no reason. So I guess what I'm saying is that both teams will be playing the best team they have played all year.

. Columbia Academy was undefeated also. That didn't turn out do well for them. So your point would be? ..

you said a lot between last year and this year and went back scratching your head " I didn't see that happening this year " you been way off the mark for this year -

Way off huh? Because I thought Marion would beat us? I said in the summer this team has a chance at 9-1. I also have maintained that we had an excellent chance to make the semifinals. As I have seen this team grow I now know we can go a step further. All of these folks with multiple screen names. SMH

. Columbia Academy was undefeated also. That didn't turn out do well for them. So your point would be? ..

He has an opinion just like the rest of us. Don't be offended Geno. We have a good team. If we win this one on Friday we're actually a year ahead of schedule from where I thought we would be this season. Most in our fan base didn't think we had a very good chance at going to Cookeville this season. Considering the gap we had last season compared to Greenback, who would of? These boys play hard and that's what I like. I believe this is a very unselfish team which is unlike some of our past teams.

He has an opinion just like the rest of us. Don't be offended Geno. We have a good team. If we win this one on Friday we're actually a year ahead of schedule from where I thought we would be this season. Most in our fan base didn't think we had a very good chance at going to Cookeville this season. Considering the gap we had last season compared to Greenback, who would of? These boys play hard and that's what I like. I believe this is a very unselfish team which is unlike some of our past teams.

Agreed %100

Calm down Roy. It's Thanksgiving week so they are practicing each morning all week long.

What kind of mess is this? Our boys play their game at night not in the mornings. Grider needs to be training them at night. If our boys win this week next week he needs to train them in the morning. Grider is just being lazy this week. If we lose our season is over. You think im joking but im not.

Were here orngandblk...it's gonna be a barn burner I'm sure...can't wait till Friday gets here..my ol pal ghs black helmet has a stomach virus right now and I'm sure that's why he ain't posting much...but I know for sure he won't be missing this one..I'd say he will make me push him in to the game in a wheel chair if need be...I'm still not ready to make a prediction yet but I will on game day

Just now coming out of the "dungeon" a.k.a. the crapper, that was a vicious virus. On a bright note, I watched about a days worth of film on the Pirates. One word comes to mind "wow" good looking ball club. Now I know what people think when they watch film on us. Very similar in offensive philosophy. And a real solid defence. Gonna be a good one to watch.

not offended... Greenback has and will continue to have my respect. Win loose or draw I know unlike other Teams Greenback won't be surprised at South Pittsburg's Strength,Speed and hard hitting Team. They've been in battles with them before. And if anyone thinks any South Pittsburg Team that makes it to the Semi's isn't a dominant Team is nuts. I'm sure all but that ignorant Female knows this.. South Pittsburg has a way stronger strength of Schedule. If South Pittsburg don't beat themselves they win by 15