South Pitt vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan and KilPatrick')

Roy Dillard

He'll never give bulletin board material.

You hit the nail on the head with me Southtowner!Even tho this is a board for old has been the younger folk have figured it out and even some coaches seem to read this.I like to let the boys work it out on the field!We can trash talk all day but whonknows what goes thru a 14-18 year olds head on game day,girlfriend home life even this tragedy that struck your neighbors this week.We can get after each other all week and it still comes down to the young men and who wants it more.That's why I love high school football it make men out of boys!Then when two teams like ours get together it could be one heck of a battle!I can't wait for this one.As the Drunken Sailor said this morning this one has been a long time coming!

Roy, I have wanted to come to a SP game for a while now but have always had a son playing somewhere else, but I am going to come to watch SP Friday night....I hope the atmosphere is as good as I think it will be. Hope to get to meet some of the SP faithful.

Have a safe trip in Jake. Hope you enjoy your stay.  William Blount guy?

I went ahead and created our official website for this game. That Ryan and KilPatrick men have three boys on Murphys pole. This Roberts boy is on Murphys all state pole and he is also a Mr football boy. This KilPatrick boy is a end. He is big enough to play in the SEC. Grider better get our defence ready. You think im joking but im not.

I heard Grider has them lifting weights and chasing chickens at the same time while racing roadrunners.

I garuntee you old pirate they can bring that $1000 and let that man from ronnies red eye hold it. Iffin Grider wins we could use some extra money for a hotel in Cookeville. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I heard there isn't a hotel within 50 miles of Cookeville that will let you sleep there after what you and that Wendy girl done at the last hotel after the 2013 Championship game!Said both of your pictures are on the doors before you go in.

How did Red Bank and Elzabethton play them so tough? I said before the season that Sequatchie would be in the quarterfinals and maybe could get to this point. I expect Alcoa to win but I don't think it will be by mercy rule either.

Redbank got hammered! 28-0! Alcoa fumbled and lost not one but two into the end zone for touch backs. Odd game.Redbank did not do jack against the F5 Defense. The only thing that stopped the offense was themselves. The same beat down is headed to the valley!

Also.....SC ain't no Elizabethton. Fact!