Mairvul goes two Okelund (badd spellurs edishun')

STARSNBARS

Can anybody give a little info on the five Rebel freshmen with significant playing time. Very exceptional or a case of needed help?

IMO -- all those guys are very good players who were gonna get varsity experience this year. Mid season injuries allowed some of them added playing time and more of a chance to become exceptional. A very good class of young guys for sure. They are so good it is hard to pick them out. They look and play like they belong.

Great day for a 3 hour trip and a football game. This game may answer some questions: Is murvil down? Why have they given up so many points? Is oaklund the best team ever from RC? Is oaklund that superior to murvil athletically? How will murvil react if they get kicked in the teeth? How will oaklund react if they get down before finding out murvil has some good players? Why do people continue to doubt murvil? Does this compton fella really have a blueprint? LOL

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! OAKLUND IS THE LOSING TEAM! I COUNT 12 REFEREES! 35-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels to all the high school families burning up the roads this evening, and I hope all the players stay injury free. :thumb:

Great day for a 3 hour trip and a football game. This game may answer some questions: Is murvil down? Why have they given up so many points? Is oaklund the best team ever from RC? Is oaklund that superior to murvil athletically? How will murvil react if they get kicked in the teeth? How will oaklund react if they get down before finding out murvil has some good players? Why do people continue to doubt murvil? Does this compton fella really have a blueprint? LOL

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! OAKLUND IS THE LOSING TEAM! I COUNT 12 REFEREES! 35-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels to all the high school families burning up the roads this evening, and I hope all the players stay injury free. :thumb:

Can you all please post some updates.I will check often.Pulling for the Neighbors!

Well it's gameday! This has been the matchup people have waited all year to see and I honestly have no idea who has the advantage tonight. I have not seen Maryville play this year but I know they will be very disciplined, smart, and ready to go like always. I've seen Oakland play several times and the one thing that worries me is lack of competition throughout this season. This was a down year for 7AAA and the Pats were several touchdowns better than anyone on their schedule. With that being said they beat every opponent the way they were expected to. Oakland will need to play better offensively than they did last week to win this game in my opinion. Maryville will find a way to put some points on the board and the Patriots will need to answer. On the other side, Maryville will have to keep the ball away from #7. He's extremely gifted and can score at any time the ball is in his hands. You must know his location on the field at all times on both sides of the ball. Also if #6 plays tonight, Maryville will have to find a way to disrupt his pass rush. He's an Sec caliber LB with great length and speed. I expect this one to be a chess match for sure and possibly a game we talk about for a long time. Safe Travels to all Maryville fans and players. It's gonna be a barn burner.