Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

Attention please....attention please....Sequatchie County Football and BigFoot Do exist!! Tornadoes though are and have been a BEAST the last 15 years......Meanwhile Sequatchie has struggled to not have muffin status.....That is until Coach Caine has came along and gave the program an enema... He is obviously a great coach. IF the Indians can control the line of scrimmage tonight they have a shot.... Big IF though ladies and gentlemen....Time to put up or shut up.....Tornadoes eatin tonight though like always but not without taken a few black eyes......One score game in the 4th until Rankin puts it away.....That is all

Alcoa 35

Indians 21

Edited by TrainTracks

what the heck are we gonna do after this last batch of goonlets go through?!!! I guess I'll be waiting fuuurrr grandGoonlets!!!LOL !!oh well , got 4 more years of this trash talking group to enjoy fuuuur now!! Booger , yahhhh gots about Two more years of hit.... Yaaaa gonna turn TORNADORR whit us and rule retirement down here on on the lil river?????I don't think TRUMP gonna let us contractors see anymore action in our productive era........

in it til the the firing of the sidleline gig......the river with u ladies would work if there were more sand and sun....2-3 years and Booger is drinkin from coconuts and stretchin out that speedo in the redneck riviera......your safe; MadDog is on the way.......u gotta go direct hire and that action want b in jeopardy......Boog processin for new action right now

see u girls in a few hours

Booger just sayin island-smiley-emoticon.gif