Alcoa @ Sequatchie Co. - Class 3A Semifinals

Sequatchie

When SP and Seq played the first game of the season I thought it was a classic duel..I have kept up with SC all year and those boy's play hard nose football under that Caine man..I can tell all of the Alcoa faithful you might beat them but you will know you've been a knockdown dragout.. Those boy's can hit and when they tackle the play stop's immediately.. Alot of people think I'm crazy but I'm going out on a limb and picking the Indian's 21-14..

When SP and Seq played the first game of the season I thought it was a classic duel..I have kept up with SC all year and those boy's play hard nose football under that Caine man..I can tell all of the Alcoa faithful you might beat them but you will know you've been a knockdown dragout.. Those boy's can hit and when they tackle the play stop's immediately.. Alot of people think I'm crazy but I'm going out on a limb and picking the Indian's 21-14..

Alcoa is just a different animal in 3a highschool football brother.

2-3 years and Booger is drinkin from coconuts and stretchin out that speedo in the redneck riviera.....

see u girls in a few hours

Booger just sayin island-smiley-emoticon.gif

5E0584E3-EF60-43D2-BD2A-02D1E7C16C3B_zps
From left to right: 1 BCsportsfan 2 Throwdaslant 3 AlcoaBasketball 4 F5SeekShelter 5 JohnnySlowrance 😀 Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE