Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

He said she because thats all he has left. Im gonna call him a she. Lol. You need to focus on how you gonna play the morale victory for a 3rd year in a row. Eventually the fan base gonna turn on you, with they just cant win the big one. Or the next team that drops in enrollment will be talked about for 2 yrs. Lol. Face it you can't win the big one. That stuff sticks with you

Someone enlighten me on why fans traveling is so important to you fellas. You guys always focus on everything but the game when Trezevant or other Memphis teams make it this far. Let these kids shine just like you want yours to without all this bs about "Memphis City Schools", being safe, and how they travel. Come Saturday at kickoff, none of that matters. Shame on y'all with your dog whistle statements!

Exactly man these folks stay talking in couched and coded language but I'm the bad guy for calling it out... these folks need to get a life or simply keep it to on the field talk. With that said Trezevant simply need to refrain from blowing their toes off and they'll win this one going away.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

He said she because thats all he has left. Im gonna call him a she. Lol. You need to focus on how you gonna play the morale victory for a 3rd year in a row. Eventually the fan base gonna turn on you, with they just cant win the big one. Or the next team that drops in enrollment will be talked about for 2 yrs. Lol. Face it you can't win the big one. That stuff sticks with you

lol......when trezevant has half as many gold and silver as Marion then they can talk. You are a joke. This team doesn't have morale victories. The Marion program isnt a flash in the pan like Trezvant is, they have been around for a long time and not yet has the fan base turned its back on the kids. Not during the four silvers or four gold balls that are in the trophy case, or even the lean years in the early 2000s. Better team will win on Saturday, thats the bottom line. No excuses from me.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Yes, Hampton is one of the nicest setting in HS FB...Absolutely beautiful with the Friday night lights on as the sun goes behind the mountains...We do what we can to the facilities and they're a lot nicer than last season when you all were up...But like Pujo says, Elizabethton cherry picks the county talent... and with their multi million dollar facility it's enticing.

But the Lunsfords do a phenomenal job with the talent in this area

I would love to come back and watch another game there it was a beautiful place... Hows the hunting up that way?

Someone enlighten me on why fans traveling is so important to you fellas. You guys always focus on everything but the game when Trezevant or other Memphis teams make it this far. Let these kids shine just like you want yours to without all this bs about "Memphis City Schools", being safe, and how they travel. Come Saturday at kickoff, none of that matters. Shame on y'all with your dog whistle statements!

Let me refresh your memory. The talk was that the games should be moved from Cookeville, and that the stadium didn't have to be that big, it was never filled. After some discussion, Willie ( Trez supporter) posted that they (Trez) travelled better than TCA. Look to your man to spark that debate.

You are not really saying that Trezvent travels better than say TCA? That is a crock. When you came to our hose last year you brought less than 100 people and you only had to travel 80 miles. Even less traveled with Mitchell and BTW when they played games at our house

They had less than a hundred at the home game in Memphis Friday! I think Willie has been pretty respectful the past couple of weeks. From some of his post earlier in the year saying all schools tweak grades and stuff like that for players is where I thought my god what's wrong with this man but he has simmered down and has some pretty respectful post to those opposing teams. We can't do anything about the investigation so why keep bringing it up. These kids for both teams are playing for something that they can hold their head high for the rest of their life. Everyone should keep it clean and keep the shots directed toward the kids out of it. Show some class a represent your schools with some respect. Marion seems like they are some classy people some of the Memphis posters are showing no respect! Some that don't have a dog in this race also is showing no respect. I'm my book says a lot about you and your program!

They had less than a hundred at the home game in Memphis Friday! I think Willie has been pretty respectful the past couple of weeks. From some of his post earlier in the year saying all schools tweak grades and stuff like that for players is where I thought my god what's wrong with this man but he has simmered down and has some pretty respectful post to those opposing teams. We can't do anything about the investigation so why keep bringing it up. These kids for both teams are playing for something that they can hold their head high for the rest of their life. Everyone should keep it clean and keep the shots directed toward the kids out of it. Show some class a represent your schools with some respect. Marion seems like they are some classy people some of the Memphis posters are showing no respect! Some that don't have a dog in this race also is showing no respect. I'm my book says a lot about you and your program!

You really don't sleep much, do you?!!

I just want to know why they don't rotate the championship stadium? you have the Liberty bowl in the west 1 year, Dudley field 1 year and then put it it in Knoxville or smaller stadium (TTU) 1 year. 3 year rotation fair travel for everyone. All 3 regions have good stadiums that are more than capable of holding state games. Considering they select MTSU for basketball and TTU for football the state is trying to give a lot of advantage to the mid to east TN.

I just want to know why they don't rotate the championship stadium? you have the Liberty bowl in the west 1 year, Dudley field 1 year and then put it it in Knoxville or smaller stadium (TTU) 1 year. 3 year rotation fair travel for everyone. All 3 regions have good stadiums that are more than capable of holding state games. Considering they select MTSU for basketball and TTU for football the state is trying to give a lot of advantage to the mid to east TN.

What about that vandy team redneck!!! Woo woo