Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

One of these three things is happening

- CR is hurt significantly. 

- CR is fine but will have ring rust Sat. 

- Trez is sandbagging. 

Trez got their rings last year. They also likely, value CR's future and will not risk him getting hurt seriously in this game. An even slightly gimpy CR will see very little playing time. There is simly too much to lose, and any fan base, coach, etc would understand and agree with this approach. He got his Mr FB, and Trez got their Gold Ball already. Don't make it worse. 

Marion fans, as I have observed the last two seasons (fool me once, shame on me..), and the kings of sandbagging and false humility. I especially observed it with their downplaying of this year's team versus last. They are MUCH better this year.

I promise you without a hint of doubt that Marion expects a 2-3 TD victory Saturday. And I agree that they will get it.    

Not really sandbagging alot of folks were so enamored by the loss of a few great players they didnt pay attention to what was still there on the team. When we were upset by SP the qb was starting his 4th game ever at that position. Now at this stage he is a threat to throw tge ball that he wasnt then. The kicker had 5 touchbacks last week and since midseason has been killing the ball. The defense lost one starter maybe from last year. The offense has three backs with right around a 1000 apiece and about 20 tds apiece. Anyone of those guys can have a big game anytime. With all that they still have to play great to win saturday and no turnovers. Trez is still the favorite.