Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says Congrats to the Bears on taking home the bacon. The Tiger fans says CR really should explore War Eagle nest. Regret not seeing CR at top flight speed. The Offensive MVP went to the most deserving player! Congrats #14 on a great game. Best of luck to Bear program, this OP hopes the dedication & hard work pays off in developing prosperity in life

So you bought into the SOS mess? Jasper is better off with the new coach

I'm not a Ross fan or a Marion fan,just looking at last year and this year.Ross is a much better coach than what they have now.D not as good and a lane brain desicion to go for it on your 17 with a lot of time left.Just an observation OP.

They are better off because he is a better all around man- but Ross is the better coach as much as I hate to say that- Write it down if MC continues to lose to SP (and they will) and not make it to the big game ( not sure they can with the talent level dropping ) MC will not be happy and off he goes- just saying . The man is a good man and cares about the boys, but those folks won't be happy with 12-2 seasons .

This is what I was thinking.

This is what I was thinking.

Old Pirate says many Jasper kinfolkes feel this team was better than 2015. OP ain't never fell for that HEEP of mess! Jasper could not match up with the Bears and lucky to be in it at the half. One official was terrible making calls the 1st half on crucial big plays for TH. The Warriors fought hard but when the churn was loaded and the churning ceased, the cream came to the top. BTW, them city fellers don't have a clue about what that means.

Congrats Bears...best team took home the gold! I thought that Marion might keep it close enough to have a shot late with better coaching if they were better than Waverly...coaching let them down with one or two calls that you just don't make no matter how tempting, and they are not better than Waverly. Bears jitters kept it close early with penalty's keeping them in long yardage situations...when Trez settled down it was over. The "supporting cast" of the Bears shone today...#'s 4, 8, 9, 14, 25, ect...could play for anybody. I loved Coach White's answer to Murphy's question at halftime..."God and family". Marion and Waverly would have been a great game...Trez is the class of 2A!

Edited by tradertwo

Congrats Bears...best team took home the gold! I thought that Marion might keep it close enough to have a shot late with better coaching if they were better than Waverly...coaching let them down with one or two calls that you just don't make no matter how tempting, and they are not better than Waverly. Bears jitters kept it close early with penalty's keeping them in long yardage situations...when Trez settled down it was over. The "supporting cast" of the Bears shone today...#'s 4, 8, 9, 14, 25, ect...could play for anybody. I loved Coach White's answer to Murphy's question at halftime..."God and family". Marion and Waverly would have been a great game...Trez is the class of 2A!

Good game by both teams and congrats to Marion on a great season. There was only two teams playing today and you were one of them. Let me first say all prayers up for Zeman and #3 that was the worst feeling I have ever had at a football game. Hope those guys are fine. I also want to address two people personally Howdoitknow and Tweedledumb both of you guys are the biggest haters I've seen on this board and your cowardly talk and updates on the game told me all I need to know about you soft batch cookies. You wouldn't last long where I'm from. Now for the I told you so's. I told you we were a team full of playmakers and they made plays today. Although Richardson didn't have his best game he was out there and that was huge for the team. I'm sorry I was too giddy and predicted the wrong person to rush for 200 yards. He scored the 2 touchdowns but It was Tijuan Johnson who I told you about also who rushed for 200 and deservedly won MVP. This was a great win for Trezevant over a great Marion program we will enjoy this one. I promise you I will address the Alcoa and 3A talk later on but for now we are BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS of TSSAA 2A classification.  

I'm not a Ross fan or a Marion fan,just looking at last year and this year.Ross is a much better coach than what they have now.D not as good and a lane brain desicion to go for it on your 17 with a lot of time left.Just an observation OP.

defense was indeed better this year. Way better this year than last year in this game. Be easier to tell next year because almost everyone returned from last.

They are better off because he is a better all around man- but Ross is the better coach as much as I hate to say that- Write it down if MC continues to lose to SP (and they will) and not make it to the big game ( not sure they can with the talent level dropping ) MC will not be happy and off he goes- just saying . The man is a good man and cares about the boys, but those folks won't be happy with 12-2 seasons .

Old Pirate says the SOS was full of mess anyone who fell for his spew was merely confused. OP says the Warriors & supporters should be very proud of the programs success, but majority of the credit belongs to the gritty players. This game today supports coaches play an important part by players make the plays successful.