Marion vs Trezevent (Mathis man against this White man)

Roy Dillard

From Stephen Hargis' twitter account:

"I asked if he was ok and he didn't respond so I just stayed still and didn't want to move," Jackson said. "My team said get up but I said..

"No, this man is hurt bad. I think he's knocked out and maybe worse. So I just laid there with him unconscious on top of me."..

We all wanted to win today but at the end of the day he has family to go home to and his life to live and I didn't want to hurt him worse"

Jackson admitted to being emotional while lying on the ground with Zeman. Asked about tears on his face as he came off the field, he said...

"I was just praying for him man. I was worried for him."

Unbelievable show of sportsmanship & just being heads up beyond his age. Well done Tristian Jackson. Zeman was talking and moving afterward.

This is the one post on this thread that shows the character of that young man. Mr. Jackson I tip my hat to youðŸ‘ðŸ‘

+1 Thank you Southtowner for sharing that!!

Edited by sum1uno

"I asked if he was ok and he didn't respond so I just stayed still and didn't want to move," Jackson said. "My team said get up but I said..
"No, this man is hurt bad. I think he's knocked out and maybe worse. So I just laid there with him unconscious on top of me."..
We all wanted to win today but at the end of the day he has family to go home to and his life to live and I didn't want to hurt him worse"
Jackson admitted to being emotional while lying on the ground with Zeman. Asked about tears on his face as he came off the field, he said... 
Unbelievable show of sportsmanship & just being heads up beyond his age. Well done Tristian Jackson. Zeman was talking and moving afterward.

As a parent who had a son laid out like this earlier this year, this really was a very moving tweet and i promise you it meant alot to his parents, and the Marion County team and fans! Very good Sportsmanship young man!!!

I don't even know what to say but WOW!

Thanks for making me get emotional

First class!!

defense was indeed better this year. Way better this year than last year in this game. Be easier to tell next year because almost everyone returned from last.

Lying lips what kind of mess is this? Those boys gave up 42 points this year and only 40 last year. That means their defence was better last year. You think im joking but im not.