Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

My source tells me an email was sent to select GCA families letting them know a hire was made, who the candidate chosen was, but asking them to "keep it on the down low" until the hire was made official.

Why not just make a public announcement? It's incredible to me how simple and trouble free everyday proceedings can be morphed into potential problems by simple entitlement. SMH...

Why not just make a public announcement? It's incredible to me how simple and trouble free everyday proceedings can be morphed into potential problems by simple entitlement. SMH...

If what I heard was right today GCA is back to square one again and the person I heard this from is a safe bet. Don't matter what happened, all that does is go get a football coach that can take this to the next level and I'm not talking about someone's assistant coach or someone that builds and rebuilds. This school has a lot of good kids coming back next year and they deserve the best. I do know the leader of the pack tried their best to persuade someone to leave a school maybe to far away and things just didn't work out. There is a reason things don't work out and it's giving this school which has the resources to go find someone good that wants to come there and make things happen. Now go get em.