Updated PinTN Rankings

WrestlingGod

Cooper is going to Seymour. He will be in D1 next year and 106. Has any Tn kid ever won Philo? Cause Cooper just won it and did in one of the toughest brackets I've seen this year. The kid he beat in the finals just won Tulsa this past weekend. Cooper also placed at Super32 Middle school just like Whitwortth. Those 2 were first TN kids to place there since Reiniche and those two did it in the heart of the bell curve. Cooper has more significant wins and major finishes than any MS kid Tn has produced in a long while. As for next year, I'm thinking Noah won't be at 6 next year. He going to be a big kid and he starting to grow plus Beech is getting another absolute stud in Trey Bates who will be at 6 next year.

I have a kid in my room named Chase Diehl who placed in Super 32 middle school as well two years ago. So Cooper and Witworth aren't the only ones.

Yes, all very very impressive stats to his resume! Noah also has an impressive one of being the only 10x AAU state champion. I don't know enough about his offseason schedule to know if he even ever attended those tournaments that Cooper has succeeded in. But I do know middle school is different than high school. And a year in high school with the competitive schedule Beech runs is going to make Noah very hard to beat. Who knows if he will be at 106 next season? If he is, I don't see Cooper beating him his freshman year.

He is repeating his 8th grade year. The rule states that as long as Cooper doesn't compete in any sort of competition under a middle school team he is eligible to compete as a freshman. He can do any AAU/national events he wants. Just not under any middle school teams... I know this because Coach Foreman called and checked on this rule for him because he has always been a PF kid. I think it's a shame that he will be at Seymour for his high school career after all the time Foreman and the rest of the PF family put into him. But then again, maybe there is more to the story than I know.

Edited by KingGreene

He will be very fun to watch! It has been very cool to see him progress from getting his butt kicked at AAU Elementary National Duals to the stud he is today! That kid is not one of the kids who looked like a natural from the beginning. He had to work his tail off to get to the top! That kid travels more than any kid I know with whoever he can get with to get the best competition he can find! He seems to be in a different state every weekend! May be the hardest working 8th grader in the state. He has represented our state very well and will do the same for whichever school he ends up at. I agree that no matter what division, he'll work his way to the top of the podium. The question is just how many times.

I think it's a shame that he will be at Seymour for his high school career after all the time Foreman and the rest of the PF family put into him. But then again, maybe there is more to the story than I know.

I bet someone in NC is saying they think its a shame that Wysong is at Science Hill after all the time his Havelock family put into him.  But then again, maybe there is more to the story.

Haha! Yeah pretty much the exact same situation. You're right, there is much more to his story than anyone will know. It is a shame for Havelock because they are missing a good kid. Sometimes families are forced to make tough decisions for their kids. We had no idea who Nathan Wysong was until he stepped into our hallways but we are very glad he did. We got lucky. He is a great addition to our program!