2017 D1 Players from West Tennessee

justdunkit

1 hour ago, cradle2thegravelakersfan said:

Zebra35, Moore is Greenfield's leading scorer this season, so far. Being the point guard, she doesn't shoot as much as Darby, but she's very efficient at what she does. In a recent Jax sun article even the Greenfield coach mentions how Darby has to be " set up ". This is why Moore is so important to Greenfield b/c without her they're back to what they were the year before she arrived. A team of spot-up shooters that are better than average, but not likely to advance during the post season. I give Moore the nod also because she makes everyone around her better. Darby will score 30 with zero assists while Moore can create her own shot while also creating shots for her teammates too. This is what makes them so awesome together. Moore controls the game tempo and scores or draws in defenders with penetration, then kicks it to a spotted-up Darby ready to drain a big three! Best scoring duo in West Tn!

They do play well together... I think their unselfishness just makes the team just that much better.

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 10:12 PM, ZEBRA35 said:

Moore is not Greenfields leading scorer

I'm Chloe's dad and she IS Greenfield's leading scorer right now. Honestly, i don't think that matters to Chloe b/c she's such a team player. There's no one thing that either of them do " much better " than the other. Tess grabs more rebounds as a forward and Chloe gets more assists as a guard. Other than that the girls' numbers mirror each other almost exactly. Don't won't to sound like an overprotective dad so I'm gonna put numbers/facts behind my words. As far as shooting goes ( Chloe - Tess) Fg% 50-45, 2pt% 56-53, 3pt% 35-35, FTs% 82-81. These girls have worked extremely hard to achieve success and I'm very proud of both of them! Their styles compliment one another perfectly. And I'd like to give credit to Makayla, Kinleigh, Edi, Bentley, Anna, and the others for their hard work. These are the players that will determine how far the team goes this season. Opponents will have strategies for the sophomores, but if these young ladies continue to step up then a trip to Murfreesboro is very possible. 

4 hours ago, ToryMc said:

I'm Chloe's dad and she IS Greenfield's leading scorer right now. Honestly, i don't think that matters to Chloe b/c she's such a team player. There's no one thing that either of them do " much better " than the other. Tess grabs more rebounds as a forward and Chloe gets more assists as a guard. Other than that the girls' numbers mirror each other almost exactly. Don't won't to sound like an overprotective dad so I'm gonna put numbers/facts behind my words. As far as shooting goes ( Chloe - Tess) Fg% 50-45, 2pt% 56-53, 3pt% 35-35, FTs% 82-81. These girls have worked extremely hard to achieve success and I'm very proud of both of them! Their styles compliment one another perfectly. And I'd like to give credit to Makayla, Kinleigh, Edi, Bentley, Anna, and the others for their hard work. These are the players that will determine how far the team goes this season. Opponents will have strategies for the sophomores, but if these young ladies continue to step up then a trip to Murfreesboro is very possible. 

two great players and a great team with unselfish players!  fun to watch and I think Murfreesboro is VERY possible.  Go Super Sophs!

17 hours ago, ToryMc said:

Careful Zebra35 will call a tech on you for arguing with facts in your favor.

Zeb, was that you calling the Dyer County -Brighton game? I kept hearing a louder than normaland used more often the normal too

14 hours ago, DCDadCoachFan said:

Careful Zebra35 will call a tech on you for arguing with facts in your favor.

Zeb, was that you calling the Dyer County -Brighton game? I kept hearing a louder than normaland used more often the normal too

If you are going to be an official you need to tighten up. Spell and grammar check is always good before you hit submit

3 hours ago, ZEBRA35 said:

If you are going to be an official you need to tighten up. Spell and grammar check is always good before you hit submit

Oh gawd. Blowing whistle at spelling and grammar lol.

It was you wasn't it lol.

I was on mobile when sent last little post and you called traveling on me huh lol.

Well at least you called it once this week lol.

Be safe in your traveling to your next victims