Lexington @ SGC.

ManOfMillions

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexington probably wins. Their QB is small but very quick, and makes good decisions on the fly. the Tigers defense is pretty good up front, but Adamsville got behind them almost every time they threw long. One long completion, another that would have been a TD except the receiver had to turn back for the ball, and a third just off the WR's fingers that would have been an easy score. The Safety's play up and are slow to help to the sidelines, unless the coaches get that fixed this week. If South Gibson tries to get the corner, it will be a long night...Lexington's defense is good sideline to sideline, and good enough up the middle. Adamsville had some success straight at them, but the Cardinals line is stout, and the backs run hard. if the Hornets mix it up and are adept in the passing game, it could be a good game.

Sorry Reitz I have to disagree with the pick. SG beat USJ in their final scrimmage. They ran the ball right at them. Lexington may have speed but the SG running back can get the corner. I do not think Lexingingtin will be able to handle all of the miss direction that SG will throw at them. SG 14 Lexington 10. 

2 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Sorry Reitz I have to disagree with the pick. SG beat USJ in their final scrimmage. They ran the ball right at them. Lexington may have speed but the SG running back can get the corner. I do not think Lexingingtin will be able to handle all of the miss direction that SG will throw at them. SG 14 Lexington 10. 

If you are right, I will buy you breakfast Saturday morning.  If I am right, you buy!  DEAL?

If South Gibson can match the physicality that Lexington should bring, then I believe SGC will win. I don't believe Lexington has the weapons that they used to have in the short previous years. However, SGC's running back must have a big game. Honestly, I have no idea where the direction of SGC's program is going, which worries me. 

Edited by TryNotToSuck