Class 1A Poll

TheAmbassador

40 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Dresden isn't nearly as explosive as last year but we do have a new gun slinger at QB. He is a freshman and 6"1" 170. My opinion is his arm is as strong as Winn as a freshman. Only problem is he don't have a fleet of receivers that can go get it. Do not see a mercy rule from either side of the state this year. 

You might need to come to Dresden and see the kid for yourself.  He may be on a good day 6 foot.  He was 4-10 for 67 yards the opening game.

4 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Cornersville will be in the top 8 by the end of week 3. 

Probably depends on if Lake Co loses to Dresden in week 3 or if they were to lose to Gibson Co this week.But if they kose to Dresden,they may just drop a couple spots or could stay the same spot if it were something like a 1 point loss.If Lake Co were to beat Gibson Co and Dresden,doubt Cornersville makes it.Think Lake Co would move to maybe 5th and Dresden would probably drop to about 6th if that happened.Lake Co would probably be favored in every game ,until the last game of the season against TCA and maybe even then

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

Probably depends on if Lake Co loses to Dresden in week 3 or if they were to lose to Gibson Co this week.But if they kose to Dresden,they may just drop a couple spots or could stay the same spot if it were something like a 1 point loss.If Lake Co were to beat Gibson Co and Dresden,doubt Cornersville makes it.Think Lake Co would move to maybe 5th and Dresden would probably drop to about 6th if that happened.Lake Co would probably be favored in every game ,until the last game of the season against TCA and maybe even then

Oh, I was going to say top 3 but I felt like I was being too brash.

I'll save that for Week 4.

4 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Oh, I was going to say top 3 but I felt like I was being too brash.

I'll save that for Week 4.

Lol..Im not daying they wont be deservung.Just have to have teams lose.Dont see Dresden or Lake Co losing to anyone in the region after they play each other.Not saying it wont happen.Just I dont think they will.

Sonny Moore  Top 10 Power Ratings  Class 1A  

State  School 

60    DRESDEN                             
 65    HUNTINGDON                          
109   SOUTH PITTSBURG                     
111   WAYNE COUNTY                      
112   GREENBACK                           
144   COALFIELD                           
187   WHITWELL                          
220   FAYETTEVILLE                       
221   KIPP                                
226   CLOUDLAND