Mairvul crosses tha Creik two Alcoee

STARSNBARS

14 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Diamond Clear is pretty good to watch a game but they lost signal on a few games I've watched already and have been bad about checking in late like four or five minutes into a game this year so be ready for a backup plan ( Radio ) in case. 344cmzq.jpg

I'll watch it when I get home from the Cleveland game, hopefully Diamond Clear doesn't miss to much of the game.

Here some tornadoes had to call 911 from the roof. What's up with that! Here someone  was able to plant a Maryville flag on the roof and get down ok. But some Naders that sought to correct the invasion of their sacred ground knocked the ladder off and couldn't get down, thus the call to 911.

Edited by oldhick76

3 minutes ago, oldhick76 said:

Here some tornadoes had to call 911 from the roof. What's up with that! Here someone  was able to plant a Maryville flag on the roof and get down ok. But some Naders that sought to correct the invasion of their sacred ground knocked the ladder off and couldn't get down, thus the call to 911.

HA! I saw that tweet this morning from an Alcoa kid.  He failed to mention they got stuck up there.  :o

Best rivalry in the state. Former teammates against each other. Cousins against each other. Kind of like a civil war.  Lots of numbers being thrown around. 400. 911.  Beautiful night for football. The only negative is what I'm paying for dish and I don't get that channel.  Don't count the tornadoes out, but Murvil has a little more this year.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! ALCOA IS THE LOSING TEAM! TAKE THE WHITE HAT FROM THE REFEREE! 35-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

I hope all the kids stay injury free tonight. 

• Like 1